Sign in to follow this  
ogfarmer

NJ Saiga 12 mods

where are you sending out to?

If you were planning on using  Pauly's STEELIN' - Custom Fabrication.  DON'T he's gone off the deep end and off the radar with tons of peoples stuff.

If you want to use someone reliable use Cobras Customs http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/90388-new-ak-saiga-vepr-bolt-and-trigger-service-no-extra-waiting/

This is where I plan to send mine.

This is what my configuration will be. I'll have a light mounted to the front forearm and that's all I need.

s121.png

Looks like s308 furniture. I helped my buddy make his fit. If your slow with a dremel to open up the forend you will be ok. The stock we had to notch the part that enters the reciever and now he runs it and it runs fine

And hear is mine all mods are internal with new3# triger
I saw this gun advertised on saiga12 forum by a company who did the modding JT Engineering

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/93262-saiga-12-modifed-jersey-shotguns/#entry967998

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Funny that this thread popped up- I literally talked yesterday to somebody about my Saiga-12....I am moving to Florida, hopefully in a few days lol, if I ever pack, and I contacted someone previously about it.  I found a pretty high-speed high-end gunsmith in the town I am moving to and had hit him up before with no response.... So I checked back in yesterday and he was pretty awesome.  Basically said he had never come across this job before, not something people are coming to him with.  But he'd love to give it a go because it'll be fun and he's sure he CAN do it.  I figure, great, maybe I'll even get a first-time discount lol.

Another humorous finding- I had been explaining to my father for about 1.5 years now how important the conversion of the Saiga is... and the stock and pistol grip would change the entire weapon.  He could care less, "it's fine as it is, you just like to blow money."  As I detailed earlier we came across that amazing deal on the brand-shiny-new $329 Benelli SuperNova Tactical pistol-grip.  After firing that for a range-session, "OH YEAH, This pistol grip on the shotgun...... WAY WAY Better!!!!! "  Now you understand why I would want the SAIGA 12 OF ALL THINGS, to be like that??" "You gotta get it done as soon as you get down there*. ".  lol.  Glad you see it my way now.

I saw this gun advertised on saiga12 forum by a company who did the modding JT Engineering

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/93262-saiga-12-modifed-jersey-shotguns/#entry967998

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yes it is that's the one I'm gana try and go to the range soon and test it out ill let you guys know how it shoots..