gleninjersey

Good Entry Level "Off The Shelf" Buy

I had the Battlecomp I and totally agree that the Wheaton was superior to the point that if I wasn't welded (thank you NJ) I'd switch in a heartbeat. the Wheaton was effortless at staying on target with no deflection at all. VERY nice. Good choice Glen

Thanks.  I did quite a bit of reading of reviews.  Even though I didn't see this comp directly compared to others I was considering I felt pretty confident I would be happy with hit.  And i am VERY happy with it.  :)

Glenn. When and hopefully if we have another a2bd meeting ill take you to the safes and show you some ar's and answer questions you have. You go right passed my house to the special meeting place. Its been 25 years now since i shot my first colt. Sorry I mean ar.

I've never shot one and after reading here and elsewhere for quite a few months now I was able to persuade myself to build my own the way I want it. It's not complete yet, upper is at the gunsmith for compliance work to make it Jersey legal. I'm very glad I went this route from the recommendations here on this site. Tons of helpful people here to answer any questions you might have.

Glenn. When and hopefully if we have another a2bd meeting ill take you to the safes and show you some ar's and answer questions you have. You go right passed my house to the special meeting place. Its been 25 years now since i shot my first colt. Sorry I mean ar.

Thanks.  Sounds like a plan!

I've never shot one and after reading here and elsewhere for quite a few months now I was able to persuade myself to build my own the way I want it. It's not complete yet, upper is at the gunsmith for compliance work to make it Jersey legal. I'm very glad I went this route from the recommendations here on this site. Tons of helpful people here to answer any questions you might have.

Congrats!  Hope you're able to get out to the range soon and try it out!  Posts some pics when you get a chance.