Sign in to follow this  
jermz1987

Great Buying Experience!

So I have been looking for an AK style rifle for quite some time now. A week or so ago I saw that Jack had posted about stocking WASRs. I gave him a call and he explained that his current order were already sold, But he called them and got an extra rifle added just for me. He answered every single question I had and kept me updated and informed on when the rifles were coming in, and when I could pick it up. Today I took the 1 hour long drive down to pick up my new WASR.

When I arrived Jack was very friendly and welcoming. This is my first AK style rifle, So I don't know much about them. Jack took the time to educate me a little on these rifles and went over the WASR in detail. The magazine it came with had a small blemish on it Which didn't bother me at all, But Jack still threw in a couple boxes of ammo for free! Overall It was a great buying experience and this will not be the last time I do buisiness with him.The drive was well worth it. Thanks Jack.

Lol - Funny, I didn't even realize you were a mod on the forum!

Thanks Jeremiah, great to meet you and your father, and it was fun showing you

the secret stash  :icon_question:  lol

Remember to bring over that stock and we'll get you all hooked up............

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and the family!

JT