gunforhire

GFHR134.Join with the 1-million NJ gun owners to NO longer shop in NJ malls!

This week on Gun For Hire Radio...134.Take the pledge. Join together with the 1-million New Jersey gun owners who pledge to no longer shop in New Jersey malls,  where law abiding citizens are unable to protect their lives and the lives of their families. We will no longer sit by, as we are forced by our state legislators, to be helpless victims of violent criminals.   We choose instead, to vote with our wallets, and spend our money in neighboring states whose laws favor the rights of the law abiding and not those of violent criminals. Until our legislators join with the 43 states, which already respect our basic right to self defense, we and our families pledge to do business elsewhere. http://gunforhireradio.com/resources.html  http://www.gunforhireradio.com/podcasts/GFH_Episode_134.mp3

post-1234-0-70533700-1387736894_thumb.png

since ive been in this godforsaken state i and my wife do nothing but sleep in it...we are a couple miles from the american border we both work out of state and spend all our time/money in  de/pa..all this state gets is property taxes...as soon as the house sells we are ghost... 

I am confused why wouldn't you list every mall in NJ since the whole state doesn't allow you to defend yourself.

What about Bridgewater Mall. Quakerbridge Mall,

I havent shopped in a mall in almost 15yrs

agreed...its far more than a mall problem......not everyone is as foutunate in nj as those of us like my wife and i are by being literally 4miles from the border and do ALL our spending out of state...

this part is not directed to you ogfarmer...just in general...i didnt listen to the show...so have to ask..what is the goal of putting pressure on malls?...not like that will make nj grant us our constitutional rights....the libtards just say if they ban guns this will stop....will the malls hire a couple more "paul blarts" to ride around the parking lot and observe/report?...and just up rent then stores increase already ridiculous pricing...maybe im missing something...

The malls cannot abridge our rights.  As far as I know, malls are private property.  If the owners don't want people carrying in their mall, that is their right.  If carrying was legal in NJ and malls had a policy against it, I think the boycott would make sense.

The malls cannot abridge our rights. As far as I know, malls are private property. If the owners don't want people carrying in their mall, that is their right. If carrying was legal in NJ and malls had a policy against it, I think the boycott would make sense.

This. You'd have to boycott NJ itself, and some have by moving.