gunforhire

Colandro For NRA!

Hello My Fellow Supporters!

The NRA Ballot's will be mailed in a week or so. Please remember to Vote Colandro For NRA and please if possible just Bullet vote for me!

Here is the ColandroForNRA link for you to post on forums, email to other supporters, etc. http://gunforhire.com/colandro-for-nra/

Again I thank you for you support and trust.

Hi Anthony where would I get the ballot? Would I even get one or is it for life members only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I think you need to be a member for a certain amount of time before being eligible to vote, but I could be wrong

Not eligible to vote yet. If I could afford a life membership I would get it just to vote for you! Good luck.

If you don't get on the NRA board please consider leading a new NJ 2A organization. God knows the NJ2AS is going down the shitter fast!!!!!!

Please don't take offense to this, Mr. Colandro, you are a likeable enough guy and a solid entertainer.  But I'm on the fence on this one.  You do a lot for the Second Amendment (and your businesses), but I am not sold, yet.   I believe your heart is in the right place, but I don't know if you represent me.  So, how are you going to make a positive difference rowing your boat merrily down 95?   And, do you plan on being  vocal representative of the NRA, or just a voter?  How would you separate your celebrity persona and its consistent tastefulness from your role as a celebrated NRA board member?   Still, what alternative choices are there?   Just remember... do no harm, and good luck, and of course, stay strong...

Please don't take offense to this, Mr. Colandro, you are a likeable enough guy and a solid entertainer.  But I'm on the fence on this one.  You do a lot for the Second Amendment (and your businesses), but I am not sold, yet.   I believe your heart is in the right place, but I don't know if you represent me.  So, how are you going to make a positive difference rowing your boat merrily down 95?   And, do you plan on being  vocal representative of the NRA, or just a voter?  How would you separate your celebrity persona and its consistent tastefulness from your role as a celebrated NRA board member?   Still, what alternative choices are there?   Just remember... do no harm, and good luck...

Really not sure how much of a difference I can make. One activist board member against 75 incumbents. If I win I want to see what I can do. Time will tell. 

Anthony

I have been receiving emails and calls from leaders of 2A organizations telling key that they are voting for me but they cannot endorse me because they do not want to piss the NRA off! If elected, I will remember all you Pussy Bitches! Lets make this vote a referendum with NRA.

Hey Anthony... I thought we were going to have to write your name in. But your on the ballot; number 12.

Please forgive me... I'm not eligible to vote, so I don't quite know the situation, and I'd appreciate your help.

1. How many NRA Board positions are up for re-election?
  2. How many candidates are on the current ballot?
  3. How many may each voter vote for?

I'm just trying to figure it out... Thanks :)

HBFn7:

1. 25

2. 31

3. 25

There are also 25 spaces available on the ballot for write-in candidates.

Thanks much. :)

So, to win a seat, Anthony would simply have to garner more votes than the lowest six candidates.,,

75 Board members every three years 25 members are up for a 3 year term. 31 people are up for 25 slots, 29 were nominated by NRA, 2 are write in petition candidates, I am one of the 2.  5 million members and approx 1.5 million can vote. Life members or more then 5 year members. Each year only about 90,000 of the 1.5 million vote. Sad. A bullet vote (one for me only) increases my odds at winning.

Ant

Good luck Anthony. I listen to your Podcast and I can tell that you are exactly what we need out of the NRA. I just hope you can give the courage to the others to stand up alongside you and not just do "business as usual".

If anyone is a really avid aquarist you might know that some fish will hide behind and under rocks and such unless you put other fish in the tank to make them feel comfortable enough to come out. (Don't remember the term). Well I hope there are some NRA members that think like Anthony but don't have balls like him, and when he gets in he gives them the courage to come out of hiding.

And obviously if I were a voting member u would get my "bullet" vote!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, dude.  I'll be starting my "Do NOT vote for Anthony Colandro" Facebook page tonight, complete with the screenshot of your post.  I took personal offense when you told my wife and me that we could all go F ourselves (along with the rest of NJ2AS).  I haven't heard any apology from you, yet.  Still waiting...there is still time for a sincere apology to keep me from starting that page/group on Facebook. 

Sorry, dude.  I'll be starting my "Do NOT vote for Anthony Colandro" Facebook page tonight, complete with the screenshot of your post.  I took personal offense when you told my wife and me that we could all go F ourselves (along with the rest of NJ2AS).  I haven't heard any apology from you, yet.  Still waiting...there is still time for a sincere apology to keep me from starting that page/group on Facebook. 

Do what you must. You have not had MY job the past three years keeping all the NJ2A groups playing nice. And all of the back room dealings of ALL the banned and refunded members reaching out to ME, to you to vent and look for guidance. I have had enough. I only answer to my customers. Sorry you feel and see it that way. 

Anthony