RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! January 25th at Clinton WMA

I may come out and watch...don't have any guns yet. What time are you starting?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We usually start around 9 ish. If you want bring some ammo and a box of clays. There are plenty of us that will let you try our guns out. Also is a great way to figure out the first shotgun to get.

Sounds like I'll be there...as for my first shotgun, that was a 1960s model Savage Bolt action 12 ga slug gun. I've shot plenty...grew up with guns but don't have any right now due to life circumstances over the past 20 years or so. My next will probably be my Step-Dad's '70s model Rem 1100.

We usually start around 9 ish. If you want bring some ammo and a box of clays. There are plenty of us that will let you try our guns out. Also is a great way to figure out the first shotgun to get.

As Night Prowler said bring ammo and clays and you if you ask nicely people will most likely let you try their firearms.

99% I'll come tomorrow as I am back to NJ.

I have some 12GA birdshot shells, but I don't have a shotgun yet or clays, thrower or whatever else :-) To add to this I've never seen anyone from this forum IRL, LOL. Is it hard to find you there when I come?

Thanks

I took a ride out there yesterday to make sure of the location. Is it at the rim fire range or another location?

If your headed west on 173 its a little past the rim fire range entrance, I think it's the next right. There is a brown sign. If you pass the rental place you missed it.

Backing out.

Wife is getting her hair done.

asked her to push her 'do date... I got a seriously dirty look.

Knowing her I'm now stuck with playboy's for a month. :\

Wait so what does her doing her female things have to do with you and shooting? Ya got me...