ogfarmer

M&P15-22 NJ Compliant $369 @ Tanners

Tanners just announced another great deal, this time for M&P 15-22 NJ Compliant models

Here's the info:

We know everyone is super excited about the super sale on the M&P15 5.56 Sport for $556.

How would you like a M&P15-22 to go along with it for $369?

We have 50 of the standard models and 15 of the NJ Compliant models coming in this Friday.

We are going to start taking names tomorrow @ 12:01AM for both the 5.56 and 22's. Please send a private message or call the store with your name and phone number.

I was at this store for the first time on Saturday, but not for a M&P rifle. It was amazing to see what looked like PALLETS of M&P 15 boxes in three different stacks! There were 10+ people working behind the counter, 20 customers in front of it, and the parking lot was full even though it was snowing and rotten driving.

Their price on what my acquaintance was purchasing was equally reasonable, if not great.

Wow, that sounds good. How does that work with PA? Never bought out if state. Can we buy with NJ FID? Do NICS there pay PA sales tax and be done?

Yes you need your DL and your FID and you are good to go. I bought a rifle there. Great place!

Pickel up an M+P 15 sport (NJ) today along with 2 magpul 10 rounders, 100 rounds of. 223, nics and tax for under $700. How can you go wrong with this? The cheapest I was able to find it NJ was $705 plus tax and $25 nics. Well worth the 45 minute ride. Can't wait to burn up some ammo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pickel up an M+P 15 sport (NJ) today along with 2 magpul 10 rounders, 100 rounds of. 223, nics and tax for under $700. How can you go wrong with this? The cheapest I was able to find it NJ was $705 plus tax and $25 nics. Well worth the 45 minute ride. Can't wait to burn up some ammo. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Did he have more in stock ? I wanted to get over there last weekend, but something came up. Might swing over there after the oaks show in Feb..