fireman00

6 months and waiting

I recently had my address changed on my FID card and it took 3 months.  Basically it was going through the entire process from scratch like I never had a card to begin with.  They called and wrote to my References, they called my job to verify my employment which really ticked me off. (having a job is not a requirement for a FID card) mental health again and all the fee's involved.

Sorry to hear these kinds of delays are so wide spread.     

Hopefully I will be able to share my own experience. Waiting for an appointment to have my fingerprints done, dunno if it's a state thing or because of my local police department, but they don't do the fingerprinting at the station anymore. So I have an appointment there next week sometime. 

I got my carry permit from Florida in 5 weeks,  why does it take Jersey 10-12 weeks to get a stinkin p2p permit ?

This is NJ.

The forms are outdated, actually the entire system is backwards and outdated.

In FL they trust the public with a drivers license and call to NICS...here it's FPID card or P2P PLUS NICS at point of sale.

But hey this is NJ and if you are connected it shouldn't take too long, this State is so corrupt I forget which college but one uses NJ as the prime example of small town political corruption...go figure!