checko

Alien gear holsters

I've looked at these before and they seem promising. I probably will wind up ordering one with an extra shell. I just forwarded the link to this thread to aliengearholsters.com asking for them to comment and answer questions and to consider a discount at a group buy or individual. Hopefully they come over and say hi.

I ordered a holster and second shell for a P99 and G36 back on January 5. They have advised me they're very backed up and to expect a three to four week delay. I'll post up comments when they come in.

FYI, they charged my CC the day of the order. I recommended they reconsider that policy and not charge until they ship. They haven't responded to me about that yet.

I've looked at these before and they seem promising. I probably will wind up ordering one with an extra shell. I just forwarded the link to this thread to aliengearholsters.com asking for them to comment and answer questions and to consider a discount at a group buy or individual. Hopefully they come over and say hi.

Nice. They are now sponsoring the walther forums, thats how I found them. Hopefully they'll do the same here

I have IWB holster from SHTF and Goldstar, I have been looking at the AlienGear for my Sig P226, Probably going to try them as I can get the holster plus An extra shell for my Sig Sp2022 and use the same holster when I change what I carry in different seasons.

Any response by chance?

Have one on order. Lots of guys happy with them. Backorderd 4 weeks. Charged same day too. Believe that's illegally actual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

It is technically legal. Most companies only charge when they ship. It is against VISA and MasterCard's regulations for a merchant to bill their cards prior to shipping. 

Contrary to what some sources indicate, the Fair Credit Billing Act does not address if it is legal for a company to charge you before shipping the product. Instead, it makes it illegal to not ship within advertised time period (or 30 days if no expected shipping date is mentioned in the agreement). If a merchant says "this item takes 90 days to ship", then they may bill right away and not have a legal problem if they ship before the 90 day window. 

Just an update. I just left a voice message with their sales department explaining that a thread was started on here and what we were hoping for. I gave them my name and number to call me back. Soon as I hear something I will let you know.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have one for my xd 40 and am very satisfied with it. I received it mid summer last year and put some miles on it. the adjustability of it is great, and the clips hold well. I have one pair of jeans that are a bit snug if I carry in the 3 o'clock position and squat and bend over repeatedly the rear clip will come up. other than that issue with that particular pair of jeans I have no complaints.  if I recall it was a little slow on the shipping... maybe a week behind schedule at the time. but still way faster than cross breed

Has anyone with one of these holders practiced drawing?

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck and I have one of the MacKenzie holsters from the guy that advertised here on the forum a couple of years ago.

The clips on this Alien holster look like the ones on the MacKenzie. They stick out pretty far compared to the Crossbreed which are more "tucked".

I find when lifting my shirt to draw with the MacKenzie, my shirt catches on one of the clips because it sticks out so far.

Doesn't happen with the Crossbreed.

Like to know if anyone with one of these has the same problem.

Thanks.

Has anyone with one of these holders practiced drawing?

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck and I have one of the MacKenzie holsters from the guy that advertised here on the forum a couple of years ago.

The clips on this Alien holster look like the ones on the MacKenzie. They stick out pretty far compared to the Crossbreed which are more "tucked".

I find when lifting my shirt to draw with the MacKenzie, my shirt catches on one of the clips because it sticks out so far.

Doesn't happen with the Crossbreed.

Like to know if anyone with one of these has the same problem.

Thanks.

I haven't experienced any snagging when dealing with the AlienGear holster.  I've practiced quite a bit wearing t-shirts, sweatshirts and sweaters.