checko

Cigar International Bethlehem meetup 2/22

Grab a few more Eagle Scouts and Dads and some cast iron skillets and we could have a Pot-Luck Brunch-N-Smoke around a campfire, lol! I can bring the Bacon from the Hog Hunt, lol!

Seriously, I'd love to have a smoke-N-Chat with you guys somewhere.........

Saturday Bethlehem work for you?

Just in case anyone cares....I hit up Cabellas today. They were stocked with ammo (including .22lr 300CCI) no restrictions on any caliber (except 22-1 box limit). They were taking some safes off the floor and putting them in storage for a bit, apparently there will be a big sale soon with door busters and didn't want to sell out of them before the sale.

Saturday Bethlehem work for you?

It might!  I need to just clear it with the Mrs. since I'm also going to Vernon on Sunday for a black powder Match hosted by a Club I belong to.  I need to work on logistics a little.

Dave

I'd love to meet up but cigar smoke makes me nauseous. Stopped into CI during musikfest to pick up a gift for a friend's 50th BD and almost puked within 2 minutes of entering...I couldn't get out quick enough. The guy was trying to give me a description of the variety pack I picked out and I had to be rude and ask him to just ring it up before I puke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was at Cabelas tonight, and it was kinda disappointed they had no decent priced ammo I was looking for.

Just ended up with a Tula 5 line Hex Mosin.

Did get to have a good time hangin with a forum friend and have a good meal at Logans afterwards.

i sent a text to the number you sent me in the pm. i got there around 5 because i got stuck running out the batch ticket at work for about a half hour after i was supposed to leave. i had a feeling you were gone by then so i just picked up one of those legal limit samplers and went to my buddies between there and home. hopefully next time i wont have to work...

i sent a text to the number you sent me in the pm. i got there around 5 because i got stuck running out the batch ticket at work for about a half hour after i was supposed to leave. i had a feeling you were gone by then so i just picked up one of those legal limit samplers and went to my buddies between there and home. hopefully next time i wont have to work...

No big deal. My bad if I sent you the wrong number. We'll try it again.