djg0770

Ruger Mark II and Mark III takedown etc

On my trip to SHOT show, I stopped by at Majestic Arms, LTD.  They're the creator and manufacturer of the "Speed Strip Kit" which makes takedown of your Ruger very easy.

I met Dino and his wife and I mentioned that we (well most of us) are located in NJ.  He graciously offered to allow any NJ Gun Forums members to take the trip to Staten Island and he would be glad to install the Speed Strip Kit as well as other upgrades there in his shop while he waits.

I would suggest you call ahead and get all the details.

Website here:  http://majesticarms.com/id10.html

Contact info:  Dino Longueira  data at bottom of this page http://majesticarms.com/id12.html

I commend him on his offer, and you for asking, but, I have a big question.  Staten Island is still NYC.  Firearms transportation within NYC?  I would venture to say you would have to leave the upper (barrel SN part) home and just take the lower assembly, bolt and one mag.

I commend him on his offer, and you for asking, but, I have a big question.  Staten Island is still NYC.  Firearms transportation within NYC?  I would venture to say you would have to leave the upper (barrel SN part) home and just take the lower assembly, bolt and one mag.

He detailed the process, I don't recall it - that's why I highly recommend calling him FIRST!