Sign in to follow this  
7-3-2

Haven't hunted since 09'

My birthday is approaching in March and my father has reached out to me and told me that he plans on taking me to a stocked pheasant hunt in glassboro. The problem is that I don't have a gun or a license as I had to sell my long guns back in 09 because we needed to find more space and the safe was just too big. Anyways, I now have a different situation and could potentially buy another shotgun and go on this hunt however I haven't had a valid hunting permit since 09 and while I do have that license in my possession I do not know where my hunters safety course card went. Does anyone know if I would be able to obtain a new license just by bringing the old one from '09 with me to a place like Dicks? I want to make sure I can get my license before I rush out to buy a shotgun before my birthday.

Why dont you try buying one online. If you have your old permit you must have a conservation nr.

Otherwise punch in your ssn and see if you re in the system.

I had a fishing license in 07 and last year i saw i was in the system.

Here is the link:

https://www.nj.wildlifelicense.com/ALS/licCtrl.php?start=1

Why dont you try buying one online. If you have your old permit you must have a conservation nr.

Otherwise punch in your ssn and see if you re in the system.

I had a fishing license in 07 and last year i saw i was in the system.

Here is the link:

https://www.nj.wildlifelicense.com/ALS/licCtrl.php?start=1

Cool! I am "in the system" and even updated my personal info so I am guessing I should be okie dokie, thanks!