JeffreyDV

Yugo M70 back in stock @Classic Firearms

I called the phone number and the lady I spoke to said that the rifle has a bayonet lug (which I cant see in the picture) and has a threaded barrel. 

Now its possible she doesnt know what shes talking about because I asked her how she knew and she said she "wrote down the answers"...

I picked up both the polymer thumbhole stock version and the one listed in this thread tonight from Tony @ TJ's.  I have to say that I am very impressed with them for the money.  They are def nicer than the WASR 10 that I had (and sold).  We will see how they shoot.  

Like I said earlier - for $450 you can't go wrong.  And now I have more single stack ak mags than I know what to do with haha.  

I picked up both the polymer thumbhole stock version and the one listed in this thread tonight from Tony @ TJ's.  I have to say that I am very impressed with them for the money.  They are def nicer than the WASR 10 that I had (and sold).  We will see how they shoot.  

Like I said earlier - for $450 you can't go wrong.  And now I have more single stack ak mags than I know what to do with haha.  

Does or did TJ's do the compliancy work as well?

If you are referring to the Op - the rifles are not NJ compliant

out of the box. they have a threaded barrel and Slant Brake.

the barrel would need to be pinned / welded to be NJ legal.

Does this require buying an additional part or just permanently attaching whats already there?