seamusSU

10/22 Bullpup: ZK22 vs HTA 90/22?

I'm thinking about converting my 10/22 Carbine to a bullpup using either the Red Jacket ZK22 or the High Tower Armory 90/22 stock.

I've seen a few people post about the getting the ZK22 but not much for reviews beyond that. Has anyone used the 90/22?

Any thoughts/preferences? 

Any other stock options?

the way the zk 22 is packaged makes it pretty much awesome ...and I have 2(wife and me have one) ;)

they do require fitting, I replaced the charging handle because the ruger handle and the ZK one is not a happy combo, the zk handle slips up the side of the stocker. That is a problem with the design, my solution was a kidd charging handle.I also had to do some fitting on the charge handle openings. Once you get it all done, it's really a great feeling/pointing light gun.

the way the zk 22 is packaged makes it pretty much awesome ...and I have 2(wife and me have one) ;)

they do require fitting, I replaced the charging handle because the ruger handle and the ZK one is not a happy combo, the zk handle slips up the side of the stocker. That is a problem with the design, my solution was a kidd charging handle.I also had to do some fitting on the charge handle openings. Once you get it all done, it's really a great feeling/pointing light gun.

Did you use a bull barrel for your build? If you did, how was the weight and distribution?

My build plan right now:

10/22 Carbine as a base

Green Mountain Fluted Bull Barrel (still deciding between 18" and 20")

HTA 90/22 stock kit

HTA TacPack Pro

Probably an RDS on top, currently thinking a Vortex Strikefire

What do you all think? Any other ideas are welcomed as this will be my first mod project.