Boejoula

My first AR build

why would you not? there is no better option for numerous reasons..

Not good with it yet. Its a big gun and I have no CQB training what so ever. I could maneuver better with a handgun. I have a .40 P226 with a c5l and guard dog ammo for HD.

I do want to get some professional training with both my XD and my AR in the near future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Not good with it yet. Its a big gun and I have no CQB training what so ever. I could maneuver better with a handgun. I have a .40 P226 with a c5l and guard dog ammo for HD.

I do want to get some professional training with both my XD and my AR in the near future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

If you put in the time to learn the system an ar is superior in every way

The raptor is the TRUTH. Let me know how the BAD ASS is. I have been thinking about one. Which style?

The BAD ASS is nice. The standard on the thumb side is great. easy to maneuver. Standard on the trigger finger side i feel is too large for me. I'm going to have to put the end cap on until i can figure something out. Not sure what the best would be, maybe the thin or the thin short. 

Everything is in except the Raptor. so later once i get a chance i will put everything else on and take some pics.

nice looking rifle.  definitely add a light.  even if you never use it. it would be helpful getting used to it being there in case you add it later.  I'm not sure what solutions work on a MOE but you can probably get a nice mount and any regular flashlight.

nice looking rifle. definitely add a light. even if you never use it. it would be helpful getting used to it being there in case you add it later. I'm not sure what solutions work on a MOE but you can probably get a nice mount and any regular flashlight.

Thank you. I am going to add a light, I'm waiting for the new inforce wmlx to come out though.

zyvy3eza.jpg

top is 10 shots of PMC Bronze .223 55 gr and 5 shots of Federal 5.56 55 gr.

Middle is 15 shots of the 5.56.

Bottom is 5 shots of Hornady Superformance V-max 53grain.

All shots are at 50 yds, today. In the dead of winter!

Trying to find what works best with my setup. The V-max or my HD, that why I shot a few. Wouldn't normally put ammo that expensive in paper.

Also still working on zeroing my aimpoint..

The BAD ASS is nice. The standard on the thumb side is great. easy to maneuver. Standard on the trigger finger side i feel is too large for me. I'm going to have to put the end cap on until i can figure something out. Not sure what the best would be, maybe the thin or the thin short. 

Everything is in except the Raptor. so later once i get a chance i will put everything else on and take some pics.

battle arms does a free lever swap.  i originally ordered a bad-cass that was standard/long-thin but wanted the short lever.  they sent the short lever out.  i tried both, then returned the one i didn't want.  

battle arms does a free lever swap. i originally ordered a bad-cass that was standard/long-thin but wanted the short lever. they sent the short lever out. i tried both, then returned the one i didn't want.

Thanks I'm gonna send them an email in a little bit.