Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

I told you weeks ago that I didn't get your MO for shipping. If I didn't get your money order then I did not get it. All you have to do is go get the refund from whoever you got the money order from.

It seems that there is no answer I can give that is acceptable here.

Ryan, is that it then?  Is that the final word?

You're not willing to offer us anything else in the way of concrete evidence regarding the sights, UPS store, Square account communications, bank account reversals, Eotech supplier name, etc.?

You've done all you can do and are now washing your hands of this?

I have already said it before and I will say it again. I am deeply sorry for all of the agrivation that this has caused. I can see that no answer I give will be right or enough. Hopefully the refunds will hit soon and everyone will get their money back.

I am not washing my hands of this. I just am tired of getting beat up over this. I'm doing the best I can to get everyone made whole again. Processed refunds and apologized and feel really shitty that everyone is upset and feels they got screwed.

I have already said it before and I will say it again. I am deeply sorry for all of the agrivation that this has caused. I can see that no answer I give will be right or enough. Hopefully the refunds will hit soon and everyone will get their money back.

Yes there is one answer you could give that would make everyone calm down. Give the name and contact info of the wholesaler you say you bought it from so that people can verify it for themselves.

How about a simple snapshot of the invoice showing the product? How about the tracking # showing the package going back to the supplier? 

You did save that for your records -- Right??

We've given you plenty of options -- You just avoid them all

I told you weeks ago that I didn't get your MO for shipping. If I didn't get your money order then I did not get it. All you have to do is go get the refund from whoever you got the money order from.

It seems that there is no answer I can give that is acceptable here.

You also told us you ordered the sights. You also told us you shipped the sights USPS. You also said you shipped the sights UPS.

Check with your Shipping company, I mean your Company mailroom, I mean the UPS store you have a box at.

You're a LIAR! 

I have the proof for the money order:

3/23/14 $27.00 Western Union

I'll be happy to cancel it as soon as you send me the $15 nonrefundable processing fee!

Bugsy..stop playing the victim. You scumbagged people who trusted you and have never provided simple proof. It would have been very easy to appease everybody here even after the deal went south. You refused and kept making excuses. Stop whining and make it right. I hope charges get filed and you get what you deserve. Then you will really have something to cry about

Even though I was one of the first to receive my refund because I paid by check, I still feel pretty burned... I really don't think its fair that ryan held on to our money for so long and made every excuse to not deliver and now can't even provide one shred of evidence that he did order the eotechs. He just kept feeding us More excuses, lies, and a bunch of vague answers. You could have sold those eotechs on ebay or craigslist if we did not want them and made more money, why would you send them back????

I said it from the get go this was a quick interest free loan, if that is the case charges should be brought to ryan. Ryan my advice to you is prove us all wrong by showing defintive proof of the eotechs, nothing half ass, no more excuses real proof!

no answer is good enough because you wont answer the questions they ask you..  show them the tracking from the supplier to you... then show them the invoice from the supplier to you...

that will surely shut them up... 

you have a huge range of transaction experience... some people you did really well with.. and some you totally screwed.. these people just want to know that they were not part of the screwed group.. and you have every tool in front of you to prove them wrong...

and.. on the off chance they are right.. and things got screwed up and you never really had the sights which is sounding more and more believable by the day... just man up.. own it.. come to a point in your life where you shed the bullshit and just be real with people.. if that is the truth.. even if they dont accept it.. what more can you do.. at least you are being honest at that point.. what more can they ask for.. 

Wow, almost bought in to this deal. Glad I didn't. Hope you all get your money back. I also hope this doesn't jade the group from future group buys. They can work well when done right.

So, I believe only David8613 was the only one to get his refund.  So, by my math, the total amount of fraudulent theft here is $2,845?

I'm trying to document this so please correct me on anything.

1. mrg45 - EXPS2-2 - $449 + $27
  2. Andyb - EXPS2-2 - $449 + $40
  3. David - EXPS2-2 - $449
  4. Boejoula - EXPS2-2 - $449 + $37
  5. JTY - EXPS2-2 - $449 + $40
  6. Heavyopp EXPS2-1 - $449 + $7

Edited: Update amounts

I am not washing my hands of this. I just am tired of getting beat up over this. I'm doing the best I can to get everyone made whole again. Processed refunds and apologized and feel really shitty that everyone is upset and feels they got screwed.

Two weeks into this debacle I defended you. I've done a big group buy here a few years ago and it can be difficult.

I really believe that you never had these sights and screwed everyone over.

You blamed everything on shipping issues and you having to travel for work.

At least one member of this buy, if not more, offered to meet you in person to pick up the item. You  never responded to his request.

The only reason to not have met up with him was that you never had the sights.

It appears that you were a total fraud in this endeavor and everyone should file charges unless you show proof you had the sights in hand.

Have you guys received your refunds yet? Bugsy hasn't been online since the last discussion, although I bet he's following the thread as a guest. I think it's pretty concrete by now that you guys were scammed. Sorry this happened to you all. I was part of a group buy here that went as smooth as can be. The organizer even offered to meet me on the parkway while he was returning from a dinner with his whole family with him.

David I think you're the only one who got money refunded. I havent seen a dime yet and its well past the 7-10 day refund period. He said he was overnighting my qd/shipping refund last week and even that was never done, again blaming everything but himself.

Since this was a group purchase, wouldn't it make more sense to do this as a group at the consumer fraud dept rather than individually filing?

I don't know why everyone hasn't received their refunds yet. I processed them through square like i said I would and everyone should have gotten their conformations. I will contact them and see what is going on.

Jty I emailed you yesterday with your info.

I have not been on the forum because I have been tied up with other responsibilities.

I will post back as soon as I hear from square.

I have done everything possible to get these refunds back to everyone as quicky as possible. As soon as I hear back I will post more info.

Ryan, time's up.  I've already contacted Square and was told the refund was not approved.  The implied reason was that the funding from your bank account did not go through.  They advised that I request the refund in cash or check from you.

Honestly, with the legal consequences and jeopardy you are facing over $2,845, you would be better off selling your car or firearms to get us our refund.

I've dealt with crooks before.  They are pathological liars and will make any excuse not to pay and play the victim.  Unless there's a USPS MO in the mail like you sent David8613, I'm done with this.

Ryan, time's up.  I've already contacted Square and was told the refund was not approved.  The implied reason was that the funding from your bank account did not go through.  They advised that I request the refund in cash or check from you.

WOW.

One good point is if you used a CC charge it back NOW... you will get your money even if his accounts are zero

your CC company will protect you and his Merchant bank will have to go after him for the money. If he has none his merchant bank is going to eat this since they approved his account.  I would not hesitate at this point.

I don't know why everyone hasn't received their refunds yet. I processed them through square like i said I would and everyone should have gotten their conformations. I will contact them and see what is going on.

Jty I emailed you yesterday with your info.

I have not been on the forum because I have been tied up with other responsibilities.

I will post back as soon as I hear from square.

I have done everything possible to get these refunds back to everyone as quicky as possible. As soon as I hear back I will post more info.

I honestly can't believe this is happening in our gun community. I've come across nothing but good helpful people here. Total strangers have come to my home to help me with stuff. Total strangers have sent me parts that I needed while refusing to let me pay for them. It's really sad to see something like this. It's quite obvious Ryan is hard up on cash. Alot of people are and it's nothing to be ashamed of. But to con people into sending you money for products you never had is shady and downright criminal. The lies and excuses need to stop. "Issuing refunds" while knowing there is no cash in the account to draw the refunds is just the icing on the cake. Give it up man. Just come clean and maybe, just maybe people won't file charges against you. Most of us are not rich and I'm sure more than a handful of us are struggling to some extent. But this is not the way to try and make ends meet. I pity you. I really do. But if you were at least truthful about it, maybe I wouldn't despise you. Those that you stole money from have been more than patient. Alot more patient that I would've been. I would've filed criminal charges on you long ago.

The worst part of this is as a community we are hated and then we get people like this outright attempting to screw us. I have not talked to much about this but this guys a real scumbag... Excuses and More excuse but no action at all.

PAY THESE GUYS THEIR FUCKING MONEY!

I just sent square an email and have requested information about the refund. My account shows the square hold for the funds in excess of $2700. I have not been notified otherwise by square that the transaction did not go through.

If they confirm that the funds are/will be released I send whatever refunds out via money order like I did for David.

I am not playing the victim. I tried to do a group buy here and it failed miserably because I didn't follow through with my responsibilities and get everything ordered, shipped and communicated properly and in a timely manner. I am now trying to get everyone their money back. I am not trying to screw anyone out of their money. If I was I would just "disappear" and let things happen as they will. I have been coming back to the forum to answer questions and to try and make things right. Get everyone their refunds and get everything resolved. I had chosen not to come back as often recently because when I do post I get blasted non stop and it seems to do nothing to help resolve the situation.

I screwed up this whole thing. I admit it and I own up to it. But I did not intend to screw anyone out of any money. This was not some ploy to get an interest free loan as some have implied. I simply did not handle things properly and it has turned in to a huge mess. It's a lesson I learned the hard way and not something I intend to let happen ever again.

Once I get a response from square why the refunds didn't go through (the funds are/were in the account to cover the transaction) and they confirm what David said (I should refund with money orders) I will gladly issue refunds via money order like I did for David. It's right on squares sight that refunds should be processed through heir system and not outside of it. I am not making anything up regarding the process

If you do not believe that you will get your refund and you have not already done so PLEASE file a claim with your credit card company. If square confirms what David has said then I will issue refunds in money orders like I did with David. I told him a date I was sending it out , provided a photo of the money order and shipping label and provided tracking and was in contact daily until he got it.

Ryan, time's up. I've already contacted Square and was told the refund was not approved. The implied reason was that the funding from your bank account did not go through. They advised that I request the refund in cash or check from you.

Honestly, with the legal consequences and jeopardy you are facing over $2,845, you would be better off selling your car or firearms to get us our refund.

I've dealt with crooks before. They are pathological liars and will make any excuse not to pay and play the victim. Unless there's a USPS MO in the mail like you sent David8613, I'm done with this.

Holy shit man you are done! Even though I got payment from ryan, I believe charges should be put against him for just bullshitting all of us for all this time! Ryan How the hell do you file refunds with square and not have the money to back it up???? You probably Spent it? I gotta hear this doosey? Its just crazy! Unbelievable!