Sign in to follow this  
OchoBlue

Weekend in "Free America"

I'm relatively new to the sport and to taking an interest in 2A issues. I was lucky enough to have a knowledgeable friend take me to the range (more than once) and offer advice when I had questions. This forum has also been a great resource.

That being said I was still pleasantly surprised to see how different ( for the better ) attitudes are in PA with regards to carry and even purchasing ammo. You don't have to feel like a criminal when you are at the ammo counter at Dick's sporting goods. Ammo was treated more like golf balls... And the staff was friendly rather than looking at you cross eyed.

To the grey beards out there. Was nj always this bad? I remember as a kid my dad taking me to the range in Hoboken ( I would guess that's long gone?). But I don't recall the BS laws that we have now?

To everyone, it seems the sport is catching on in nj and really growing . Plus I think a lot of people would ccw here if they could with all the recent crime . With a favorable SCOTUS decision do you think we can improve the culture here.

I'm feeling (hoping) CC will veto the mag limits if he still is in the running for national office.