Sign in to follow this  
Jfoster99

NRA Basic Pistol Class - Saturday 3/8 ($99 or Best Offer) (Bergan County) (Novices* or Couples Only)

I have a class scheduled for Saturday March 8th..

So far I have 4 students two of which are a couple and all are novices.

The is a great opportunity if you have been look to take a class with your partner..

I really would like to keep this class restricted to people with limited* firearms experience.

Class Fee $99

The Range charges $25

For $10 I will supply a mix of 9mm, .38special, .40sw, .45acp to complete the live fire check out or you can bring your own ammo.

The class would begin at 8:00am and end with a trip to the Range for a live fire session..

The Price includes Pizza Lunch on me!!!

PM me if interested and for more details

Also, if you really can't afford the $99 perhaps we can work something out in trade. I can always use Ammo...

* - Lastly if you have significant firearms experience and just need the certification for a CCW or something PM me.. I might be able work something out for you to help as an assistant instructor during this class. I could use help with Ensuring range safety and providing 1on1 assistance during the field strip exercise. Especially with the 1911. During my last class guide rods and springs were shooting across the room more times then I could count.

The $99 quote was per person but I can work with you.. Especially if one of them is new to shooting or needs a CCW. I'd hate to see someone not get the required safety training or be able to defend the self due to a tough financial situation.

Class is Near intersection Rt 208 and Rt 287... Heading north on 287 it is the last exit before the NYS boarder. Then we go to the range in Paterson, NJ( 15 Min away) and the class is dismissed from there.

It is Bergen County.  ( yea I know, I can't type either )

More of a heads up if BYO ammo.

G&S ( only range I can think of in Paterson ) is no ammunition with lead projectiles or aluminum / steel cases ( they do check )

You may want to provide your NRA instructor ID for verification of credentials, at least to people who sign up.

They do check your ammunition and allow magnum loads into the range. Then when you fire them they come running downstairs to tell you they don't allow magnum loads because they can penetrate their backstop lol... & they do run downstairs pretty quick once you squeeze off one or two.:lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

They do check your ammunition and allow magnum loads into the range. Then when you fire them they come running downstairs to tell you they don't allow magnum loads because they can penetrate their backstop lol... & they do run downstairs pretty quick once you squeeze off one or two.:lol:Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

That was too funny... He started all made yelling " you know the rules no magnum,...." Then I reminded him you checked all my ammo 2 minutes ago and said I was good to go...

Seriously though nice guys there. He never did tell me the reason for no Blazer aluminum... It must have to do with the brass recycling.. They should just say no aluminum in the recycle bucket.