RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! March 8th at Clinton WMA

Will- heres a map of the entrance, get o0ff rt 78 at Clinton Station Diner and follow rd up about1/2-3/4 mile driveway on right says fish and game regional office

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/62942-shotgun-shootout-november-17th-at-clinton-wma/?p=805532

An excellent time! Great to meet new friends and see old ones. And to break in my 930! 

A special thanks to Nick for saving the day and figuring out what was mis-configured. Although it also helped that I brought the spare part with me. :blush:  

I will have to look at mail ordering more shells for next time. Also, very hopefully, I'll be able to bring my nephew and get him started right.

Safe trip to Ming.   Hope to see you again, soon.

And I'll see y'all next month.

Regards,
Arnold (HB)

It was good to meet all of you.  Forgive me if I only caught a few of your actual names - there were a lot of people there!

Looking forward to attending more in the future, but I definitely need to go to my club and practice (a lot) to be on par with the rest of the group...

Hey everyone,

Glad you all had a fun time. I m sure it was a change to shoot in a bit warmer weather.

I m a regular at these shoots buy it was my moms birthday and couldn't make it to this one.

If your still with her make sure you wish her a Happy Birthday from all of us. Well catch you at the next one. Rumor is Lehigh Valley, maybe?

That was pretty cool. We were running a box of Champion 90ct b/o clays in the launcher, but it hated them with a passion. also they didn't vaporize like that. Next time I'll pay more attention. Something about the "Here's a clay... and it's a gone now" made my inner 6 year old jump up and down and clap.