big five

How do I un pin

you would need to do this out of state and re pin it before returning to the state. Or have it in a separate place from the rest of the rifle i believe. Not sure of any other way but i think it needs to be drilled out. then use a size bigger for the new pin. Someone else will likely chime in if theres an easier way

My ar won't fit into my new rifle bag bc the stock is too long.. how do I pull this pin out.. it can't be pushed out

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

First move to a free state.

Then take off the fixed stock.    Put the pinned stock through a bandsaw and cut it into pieces and throw it in the garbage.

Then affix a new stock that isn't pinned.

Do not return to NJ with that unpinned stock affixed.

Don't resize your stock to fit your case...resize your stock to fit your body. Oh and :facepalm: at some these replies...just drill the pin out and redo it(correctly)...not like theres a tracking device on the pin that alerts the authorities when its removed...relax lol. 

While you are unpinning your stock it's a good time to Take a few minutes to "size" the rifle to your body. The stock should be set at a comfortable length for you to shoot. After you take a few mintues to shoulder the rifle at different lengths PIN the stock back as others have said here.

you definately should not size the stock to fit in your bag, your bag is not shooting it, you are.

Cost of new correct size rifle bag:   $99.95

Cost of carrying upper and lower receivers separated in current rifle bag while waiting for new bag:  $0.00

Cost of legal defense for being in the wrong place with an 'evil collapsible stock' (because you might 'snap' and all):   $34,999.00

You decide. 

Sometimes you can take a slightly smaller bit than the hole in the roll pin. Drill it out for a few turns. When you see the bit is into the pin, slowly put drill in reverse as you slowly try pull out while it's turning and if it catches, it will come out.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Drill a 1/8" hole on the opposite side and punch it through.

LOL

if you wanna make sure your aim is good get a bit that will fit inside the pin and punch though then drill from opposite side with the 1/8" bit.

Learned that from the movie Armageddon! Commit an punch through!

Is it a NJ compliant stock?

Like off a Compliant factory gun?

Good question. To the OP, make sure the receiver extension (buffer tube) is not full length or you will be wasting your time.

Err do they make such a thing? A rifle length buffer tube with the rail/guide/whatever-its-name on the underside?

Yes. Some are full length interiors that take a standard buffer and spring. Others are shorter inside, but full length, that take a carbine buffer and spring.