big five

I feel in love with a moss930

http://www.precisionsalesintl.com/

^ These are the US Distributors of LPA Ghost Ring Sights from Italy and also some other stuff.  Check their website out.  The owner guy is the nicest and easiest to talk to guy in firearms, I mean, he spent an hour back in Dec. 2010 with me explaining stuff and telling me my options, his suggestions, what NOT to spend my money on etc.  (I had wanted to buy the "night sight" GRS apertures and the fiber optic ones and swap based on my "mission" that day etc.  He explained how it's not like that, you need to install one and keep it because it's not plug and play install PLUS he gave me my options and the suggestions he had based on years of both trial and error/experience/etc.  He was a great guy.

I have  the rear Fiber Optic for my M930SPX that matches the front Fiber Optic post it came with, green rear red front.  I love it.  And the Aimpoint now can be used on the 870 which as I said has lesser sights.

http://www.precisionsalesintl.com/

^ These are the US Distributors of LPA Ghost Ring Sights from Italy and also some other stuff.  Check their website out.  The owner guy is the nicest and easiest to talk to guy in firearms, I mean, he spent an hour back in Dec. 2010 with me explaining stuff and telling me my options, his suggestions, what NOT to spend my money on etc.  (I had wanted to buy the "night sight" GRS apertures and the fiber optic ones and swap based on my "mission" that day etc.  He explained how it's not like that, you need to install one and keep it because it's not plug and play install PLUS he gave me my options and the suggestions he had based on years of both trial and error/experience/etc.  He was a great guy.

I have  the rear Fiber Optic for my M930SPX that matches the front Fiber Optic post it came with, green rear red front.  I love it.  And the Aimpoint now can be used on the 870 which as I said has lesser sights.

Wow, spendy! Awesome nevertheless, might have to get some. Thanks for the link.