Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

Versa max issue

Last year when I went to a tower shoot I lost the bolt handle to my versa max shooting high brass. Well I went yesterday and it happened again. Wtf. I shoot that gun all year and I lose it at this event every year. Something with the high brass is knocking it loose. I've replaced the handle. Now I'm gonna try and get a new bolt out of em. This is bs for flag ship shotgun

Well Remington wants me to send it in. They are telling me 2-4 weeks after they receive it. So there goes turkey season and the sporting clays Tournament I Was suppose to be in at the end of the month.

I'm officially done with Remington

FWIW, I cant get mine out!  I did not have a good start with my Versmax either.  The forend nut would not stay tight for anything.  It took 2 return trips to remington to get it straightened out but in the end it was fixed.  I would not buy another one if I knew then what I know now.  You can get a few other self loaders for the same or less money that have far better fit and finish.

Ken