iCARRY

M&P 9 compact mags in stock

If anyone is looking for the 12 round compact mags with the finger rest, quantico tactical has them in stock. $78.00 for 3 mags. They also have the same deal on the M&P shield mags.

http://quanticotactical.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=2895&type=M&CMN=Smith%20and%20Wesson&CMNum=142&CMSNum=679&CMSN=Magazines

My tracking says the mags should be delivered today.

"I'M SO EXCITED!!!" To quote my son

Edit: I got the "Delivered" email from FedEx, I was home - sure enough the package was on my porch.

I'm a little disappointed in myself for allowing the delivery person to make it to my door without noticing them. Poor situational awareness.

I thought you were gonna order 3 and sell one??

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Nobody seemed interested in buying one. Plus then I thought about it and realized if I ever do any of the competitions I don't think I'd use my compact so really the 2 that came with it should be enough. However my girlfriend and I are looking at this "couples" course at a place in PA this summer and the instructor says have 3 mags. So I figured I'd pickup 1 extra for my 9C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk