Sign in to follow this  
Golf battery

Colt woodsman trigger not connecting

On my woodsmans trigger it is not reconnecting It will shoot a round or two. Then nothing. The trigger does nothing. Then ill rack it again. It might shoot five plus rounds then next trigger pull. Nothing. Its not doing anything. I took it apart a few times searching for the problem but i see nothing out of order. Any ideas?

After many many hours many many. I think i have it figured out. Being an older model with i am sure many rounds through it. It was my grandfathers. The ejector lever has worn down Which holds tension on the sear. So it is not engaging or holding it. So i bent the lip of the mags to push the ejector lever back more. Which then holds the doo hickey back more to capture the sear. Technically speaking. I am now an expert at disassembling a colt woodsman inside and out. Twenty times over and i have the cuts to prove it. I think i lost about a quart of ab pos when it was all over. If you own and have broken one down. You will know what im talking about. Thank you all for your help Yeah right. Clueless in seattle.