Sign in to follow this  
ECsandstar

Craziest training

Holy crap! You really better pray that your partner is a good shooter on those. And why was the one guy wearing a mask? Was it Putin?

Did you notice that the guy had at least one, and maybe two AD's where he almost shot himself in the foot?

Holy crap! You really better pray that your partner is a good shooter on those. And why was the one guy wearing a mask? Was it Putin?

Did you notice that the guy had at least one, and maybe two AD's where he almost shot himself in the foot?

this is all in the original thread

they were intentional he did them both in the same situation one without humans by targets and one with, both same maneuvers

these guys are so well trained they aren't ND'ing

Not sure if it was an ND, hard to say.  Because his finger is outside the trigger guard and he deliberatly places it inside and presses the trigger, then removes his finger again.

Who knows, its Russian.

I remember seeing this on TacTV and thought to myself, "Ne xuya c'ebe!"  "Pizdetz' bl'ad"

Not sure if it was an ND, hard to say.  Because his finger is outside the trigger guard and he deliberatly places it inside and presses the trigger, then removes his finger again.

Who knows, its Russian.

I remember seeing this on TacTV and thought to myself, "Ne xuya c'ebe!"  "Pizdetz' bl'ad"

It wasn't a ND. while i was watching i caught it immediately and thought WTF! but at the end of the video they show it up close and yes he deliberately engaged the trigger from out side the trigger guard.