gunforhire

Violent criminals rule the streets, as NJ legislators debate finer points of insanity

This week on Gun For Hire Radio #147... Violent criminals rule the streets, as New Jersey legislators debate finer points of insanity... Anthony Colandro makes front page on The Blaze- the largest news outlet in the nation, for his defiant "I Will Not Comply" stance, to New Jersey legislators.

no... their heads are not up their asses. they are not clueless. they know EXACTLY what they're doing and what their goal is, even if they won't admit it out loud.

Yup.

Every time I start talking about how nobody has been bayonetted or how collapsible stocks don't make a gun more deadly I remember that it's not about that, it's about them trying to make it too hard or too expensive to get a gun. To make it as inconvenient as possible.

I wish some military trained strong supporters of 2A would - in the middle of the night -bust into the houses of guys like Sweeney, Mainor, etc ...maybe the house of whoever ordered the ATF to break into Ares Armor and tell them back off their attempt to strip Americans of their 2nd amendment or next time we come back you won't get a 2nd chance at backing off. That might get some results.

...I know ...easy for me to say from my couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish some military trained strong supporters of 2A would - in the middle of the night -bust into the houses of guys like Sweeney, Mainor, etc ...maybe the house of whoever ordered the ATF to break into Ares Armor and tell them back off their attempt to strip Americans of their 2nd amendment or next time we come back you won't get a 2nd chance at backing off. That might get some results.

...I know ...easy for me to say from my couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Unfortunately it's not just the 2nd amendment,Its the entire constitution that's  in jeopardy from the left and the right. So it will take a lot more than busting in and talking to those idiots homes. It is the entire federal Govt.

It is the greater percentage of LE ,the UN,DHS ,NSA ,BATF,IRS,FBI the list goes on.. They do not care about criminals they want to disarm the "people' so they can exercise complete control over every aspect of our lives.