Sign in to follow this  
GJC88

Hello, New from Sussex County

Hey all,

Been reading for a few weeks and wanted to finally join. I'm from Hopatcong and just recently getting into hunting and shooting sports but already having fun and learning a lot. Have a Glock 19 Gen 4 and a Mossberg 500 Persuader. Just waiting for my Sig 516 Patrol to arrive before I let the debit card cool off for awhile.

Looking forward to speaking with you all and learning as much as possible!

Sent from my LG G2 using tapatalk

Hey all,

Been reading for a few weeks and wanted to finally join. I'm from Hopatcong and just recently getting into hunting and shooting sports but already having fun and learning a lot. Have a Glock 19 Gen 4 and a Mossberg 500 Persuader. Just waiting for my Sig 516 Patrol to arrive before I let the debit card cool off for awhile.

Looking forward to speaking with you all and learning as much as possible!

Welcome to the forum from the Hackettstown area!  Look for the "Shotgun Shootout" events and join us there!

Probably, I'm a Member at RTSP I'm usually there at least once a week, keeping the ammunition companies in business. I hunt over in Zone9. But if your looking for places around town in zone6 I can tell you where to go. I've lived here my whole life been hunting the past 25 years. Killed my first deer at the end of my street and drug it home down the road. Things like that used to be normal in this town lol.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I'll probably end up seeing you there one day, wish I had the cash to go once a week. Nice man I appreciate it. Once the winter closes in I'll take all the advice I can get since this is my first year as a hunter. I've heard the town used to be much more lax...

No doubt, we used to hunt b4 school and bring our guns into the office for the day. Things have dramatically changed. I have a few guest passes for the range, pm me if you want to go sometime.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!