Sign in to follow this  
OfcrFek

Remington 870 Bullpup Conversion

Just ran across this at Budsgunshop.com, so I looked up a video on it. ...I think I want one. :D

They're about $300 for the kit. 

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/37_64_991/products_id/411554177/Shotguns/Remington/Pump+Action+Shotguns

He found problems with the assembly, and never did an update after reassembling.

It was that you have to rack the slide back very forcibly otherwise the ejecting shell gets hung up. I was looking up videos today, and one of the reviews said that's why everyone was having FTE issues.

PS, I broke down this morning and finally ordered one of these, hence why I was looking up videos. lol.

I took it out to Range 14 on Sunday morning. I love it. The built in recoil pad makes shooting 00 buckshot a breeze, could shoot it all day and not have a broken shoulder. The one thing I will say, is if you get one, do yourself a favor and get a forward grip. It deff makes racking it easier.