oldguysrule649

CCI Mini mag at Gander Mountain

CCI Mini Mag at Gander Mountain. Item#413582. $7.99 box of 100. 10 box limit, free shipping.

Website is overwhelmed and producing a variety of errors. Call customer service directly at 1-888-542-6337. 20 minute wait for them to pick up.

Was able to place my order.

Good luck.

Regards

The person who took the order had a NJ notification of some sort come up. She checked with someone who had her override whatever it was and complete the order. Hope this isnt too good to be true. Will let you know. This was my first time ordering from them.

If it is common knowledge that they don't ship to N.J., then I apologize for creating the post. These things dont last long and I was anxious to share what I thought was a legitimate "Hot Deal".

Will be interesting to see what they do with the order I placed over the phone. For what it's worth, She did provide me an order confirmation #.

Call me crazy but ammo is falling. It's slow but steady. And for someone here who last year said copper prices is a main driver we took out a four year low in copper prices I believe recently

Call me crazy but ammo is falling. It's slow but steady. And for someone here who last year said copper prices is a main driver we took out a four year low in copper prices I believe recently

OK, you're crazy  :)

Many of my calibers are coming back, and prices are falling. But not for .22s of any kind or .380s. Other day the cheapest .22lr on Ammoseek was $0.16/round. .22 long, short, fuggedaboudit. 

Just checked Gander Mtn for 22lr, didnt have anyting for me but noticed NJ is gone from the list of "wont send to". Tried buying from them a few months ago and they emailed me saying it was illegal to ship here. Sent them a nice email about Cabelas shipping here and I'd be buying from them. Didnt mention that its only one box at a time.Tried buying 36 gr and 40 gr CCI mini mags last week from Cabelas and they said could only get one.Argued its two different item nos. but guess how far that got me

Please let us know when you receive the order. Interestingly, for items in their "Rimfire" category, they do not list NJ as one of the states they won't ship to. However, for items in their "Centerfire Hangun" category, they still seem to list NJ along with the other prohibited states.

Received an e-mail that my order was cancelled because they don't ship handgun ammunition to New Jersey. I called the customer service # to complain. I was put on hold while he checked with their firearms dept, he then came back and relayed the message the same message. I would have complained and asked to speak with the firearms department, except I just placed an impulse order with Freedom Munitions on their free shipping special, and don't really want both orders outstanding.

I figure whining to a bunch of low-level supervisors isn't going to change squat so I sent an e-mail to Derek Siddons, SVP - Retail and E-Commerce to complain. Don't know if it'll help, but the worst that could happen is he tells me to STFU and leave him alone so I got nothing to lose. I believe the e-mail convention is [email protected].