Sign in to follow this  
manwithnoname

+1 for RTSP

I picked up a P22 last week on the 28th. I just bum rushed Mike as soon as I walked in with permit in hand. He got my paperwork going immediately while he helped other people. No problems and very little wait on NICS. Had the gun in hand, and a port with 80 rounds down range in less than an hour. Home before the woman, to hide the new addition in the safe before she saw it and had a chance to bitch lol.

I picked up a P22 last week on the 28th. I just bum rushed Mike as soon as I walked in with permit in hand. He got my paperwork going immediately while he helped other people. No problems and very little wait on NICS. Had the gun in hand, and a port with 80 rounds down range in less than an hour. Home before the woman, to hide the new addition in the safe before she saw it and had a chance to bitch lol.

I do that with every gun I buy.... Only if my wife knew how many I really have......

Everytime she asks me if that's a new one I tell her no, it's the same "glock" I have been shooting for years....

She thinks every black pistol is a

"Glock"

I do that with every gun I buy.... Only if my wife knew how many I really have......

Everytime she asks me if that's a new one I tell her no, it's the same "glock" I have been shooting for years....

She thinks every black pistol is a

"Glock"

Sounds like we have the same gun collection lol. At least according to our wives...:lol: