supranatural

Cabelas has CCI mini mags now

Out of stock as of 3 not that I need any at the moment but the mini mags work well in all of my 22's

Glad I got a brick, that'll be all i'll need to teach my girlfriend, glad this was pointed out--even if I shouldn't spend the money right now. But I love CCI minimag, always seemed sufficiently accurate, relatively clean, and cheap.

Just checked my order status, show in process but if I dig further it shows all the ammo as being back ordered...oh well, was too good to be true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cabelas is usually pretty good with their backorders...unlike som of the others

I ordered yesterday when it still showed as being in stock, but got an email this morning saying the following:

1 of 21-4328 CCI/SPEER Rimfire (per 500) Ammunition .22LR MINI-MAG 40GR Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 04/30/14

Anyone else get a similar email? When I log into my account on Cabelas website, it says "In Process". I'm wondering if I should just cancel the order or wait for it to ship?

I ordered yesterday when it still showed as being in stock, but got an email this morning saying the following:

1 of 21-4328 CCI/SPEER Rimfire (per 500) Ammunition .22LR MINI-MAG 40GR Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 04/30/14

Anyone else get a similar email? When I log into my account on Cabelas website, it says "In Process". I'm wondering if I should just cancel the order or wait for it to ship?

I got the same email this morning. I bought 50rds of .22 the other day (before Cabelas got these bricks in) as well as 20 rds of .223, and that shipped, but i guess they sold out of the bricks....

...damn people hoarding...

sorry that some of yours went on backorder..  i got a shipping notification this morning for my order..  will be delivered by Friday..   :dance:

seriously though, leave your backordered orders alone and always say "keep order open".  they will get shipped eventually..  as others have said, Cabelas is good with fulfilling backorders when stuff comes in