Tallday

MATECH FLIP UP IRON BACK UP SIGHT BUIS New 40.00

I just offered the man 40.00 and he took it .  he has more if intrested

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261437203557?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I actually just ordered a Matech from this guy, just received it yesterday, quick shipping. I got a used one though, other than a little dirt it seems great. I just need to find a front sight now.

is the spring dark grey or is it silver?

I got a milsurp one from him for like $30 or so. I'd have to check when I get home to be sure, but I want to say mine has a dark gray spring, why?

I believe that's a way to tell the difference between the genuine Matech and an airsoft version.

Did some research, Mine is legit, is marked 3DB52 on the bottom, found this on the AR15 forums.

"3DB52 which is Design West in Tustin. I'm almost certain they are the Rev B BUIS (as opposed to the Rev A). I think the only difference was a revised clamping design & some other minor things. They are definitely not fake. 

Generally the BUIS can be contracted out to a few different shops (hence the slight variation in numbers sometimes) so minor differences are normal. As far as the stiffness goes, all of them that I've had (except the used ones) were hard to rotate through the numbers. There's an access port for oiling on the dial, rotate the sight to 600M and you should see a small hole in the back."

I feel a lot better having found that out. But yeah, I bought a used one off the guy for $30 shipped or so, came to me a little dirty, but in fine functional shape. But I've always felt that used, but NOT abused is a perfectly good way to get what you want. I'd much rather get a good deal on something used.

Mine is a REV A DAAE30 in a blue bag with white lable.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

sold as genuine.

Wait, was it Genuine?

Looks to be. I can't find anything on the Web with proof that says it's not. I think the Rev a is just an older model and the b is new or they are just simply made in different places. But they are legit as far as I can tell.

Looks to be. I can't find anything on the Web with proof that says it's not. I think the Rev a is just an older model and the b is new or they are just simply made in different places. But they are legit as far as I can tell.

Okay, awesome, I thought they were based off what I saw. I'm damn happy with the deal. Like I said, I got them off the same guy, but mine was $10 cheaper because it was used. But I really prefer it to the knock-off HK drum rear I had.  still have the HK front, but I want to replace it with something. Not sure what, but with my tastes, the closest I can get to an M14-style barleycorn the better. Sadly the closest I've seen that seems to be any good is the $90 Troy sight.