Spartan Group

Spartan Group Grand Opening Celebration at RTSP

Less than three weeks until the Grand Opening celebration at RTSP!  May 3-4, 2014...Special guests, free demo sessions and a VIP reception.

Hope to meet many NJGF members in person...please let us know you saw us on the forum and get a free seminar that day!  We have something special planned for forum members.  More details to follow.

Also, check out our new Facebook page at: 

www.facebook.com/spartangrouprtsp

Two weeks until the Grand Opening/Open House weekend on May 3rd and 4th!  We are getting excited and hope you are too.  I will have a schedule of events out this week and get it posted here.  There will be at least three free demo sessions (live-fire, shoot house and dojo) both Saturday and Sunday given by our top Instructors  :triniti: , and I'm planning a NJGF special free seminar.  We have some exciting special guests coming so bring your camera.  I will keep everyone posted over the next two weeks.

Ok...so I'm resorting to bribery. Yes, I admit it, I'm willing to bribe all of you for a successful event on May 3rd and 4th.

Seriously, I'll make a deal with NJGF members. I want to get the word out about our partnership with RTSP and our grand opening event so...

If I get 500 followers on Twitter and 500 likes on Facebook by May 3rd, I will extend the free seminar I have planned for you guys from half hour to an hour. I was already giving a NJGF members only free seminar that weekend, so if you guys help me spread the word I will double the length of the free seminar. This is legit free training from a top SOF operator!

So spread the word and get me up to 500/500! If you get me to 1000 likes, who knows what I will do?!? LOL

Twitter.com/spartangroup

Facebook.com/spartangrouprtsp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a great meeting with our partners at RTSP today and we have some exciting things planned for the Grand Opening!

The free seminar schedule for 3-4 May will be out this week along with announcements of two BIG raffle prizes...please stay tuned. 

Don't forget my Facebook & Twitter accounts need you...we're planning a great seminar for NJGF members only...it will be on Sunday May 4th.

GRAND OPENING NEWS FLASH: To celebrate our partnership and the grand opening weekend, RTSP will raffle off a $1,900.00 KRISS Vector carbine in .45 cal.  This is one cool and innovative firearm...I shot one today!  Civilian legal and NJ compliant too.  Get your raffle ticket on Saturday 5/3 or Sunday 5/4...or come both days and get two chances...the drawing will be Sunday afternoon...see you guys next weekend!

Check out the Vector at - http://www.kriss-usa.com/carbines/crb-45-acp

Only a few more days until the grand opening! Ready to take your training to the next level at RTSP - Range, Firearms & Training? The premier indoor firearms and self-defense training complex just got a little better. Live fire training, indoor shoot house, a dojo, and a digital simulator all on site! All training conducted by veteran Special Ops military personnel and SWAT cops. You will not find a facility and instructor staff of this calibre anywhere! Come out this weekend and see for yourself. Take a tour and a free seminar, meet the instructors or take a run on the digital simulator. All day May 3-4, 2014.

Last Grand Opening Post: NJGF, the grand opening celebration and open house weekend at RTSP is upon us!  We are all set and hope you are too.  The range is ready and the free demos will be fantastic!  We have things going on all day Saturday and Sunday - giveaways, raffles, free seminars, VIP reception, VIP room open house on Sunday with free pizza, Kriss Vector carbine raffle, Spartan Group training raffle and more!

The NJGF seminar will be at 1500 on Sunday...RSVP here for a spot in the class and a free t-shirt.  I'm still looking for 500 followers on Twitter (@SpartanGroup)...if I get 500 by tomorrow morning, you guys will get an hour seminar free!

Thanks for all the positive feedback and support...see you guys this weekend!

If any of you have a chance to go see the demos on Sunday I would highly recommend going.  I stopped by today after the USPSA match at Shongum and the guy doing the pistol demonstration was simply amazing.  Well worth the time to check this out!

If any of you have a chance to go see the demos on Sunday I would highly recommend going.  I stopped by today after the USPSA match at Shongum and the guy doing the pistol demonstration was simply amazing.  Well worth the time to check this out!

Thanks for the review Howard. Looking forward to it.

Hey Matt,  your word is good,  I'm coming.  Now I need to create a PLOT,  whereas I simply must attend, y'know for "the sake of mankind and such" wifey  poo.  I took her shopping all day yesterday,  that should grease the wheels a little.  I could tell her the HK mr762 may still be available,  nah,  that'll shut her right down.  Hmmm.  Oh yeah, I paid for a training session I forgot all about.  Nope, she'll smell a rat.  Well,  I'll just have to say I'm going shooting and that's that,  see ya later. 

Dear Spartan Guys,  hope you have room for one more.  Let me get to facebook and do a " LIKE",  I don't know what the heck Twitter is.