Howard

FREE Shipping coupon Freedom Munitions

I couldn't resist. Ordered 250 each of 9 .40 and .45. Hope it comes when the wife ain't home! Lol

I ordered those exact same calibers, but I need to hope more than you do as I ordered over 3 times that amount !!!

I ordered those exact same calibers, but I need to hope more than you do as I ordered over 3 times that amount !!!

Haha! Good luck buddy. I'll share my dog house with you! I already have PLENTY of each, this is was more of an impulse free shipping buy. What I really need is more 5.56/.223!

Haha! Good luck buddy. I'll share my dog house with you! I already have PLENTY of each, this is was more of an impulse free shipping buy. What I really need is more 5.56/.223!

They have plenty of 5.56 and .223 in stock, time to place another order :)

My 3/23 order of FM9R115R-B0500 and FM223F55R-B0250 arrived today. Something happened to the UPS truck out in IL that caused a 5 day delay. I'll say this though... their remans looks BETTER than some FACTORY stuff I have on hand here! Inspected 1500 rounds and I gotta say I found NOTHING visually to concern me. All the cases looked more than acceptable, bullets were shiny and straight, OAL was as identical as I could determine with a metal straight edge, and the primers all looked perfectly installed. If it shoots as good as it looks i'll be very happy.

Waiting on my 4/5 order of FM45R230R-C1000 to ship currently.

Wow shipping from spokane, WA is roughly a week. Was hoping to have my ammo by friday for the range but can't argue with free shipping

Has anyone had experience with their IGMAN line of .223 & 5.56? How come its cheaper? $350/case is a good deal for 5.56

Wow shipping from spokane, WA is roughly a week. Was hoping to have my ammo by friday for the range but can't argue with free shipping

Has anyone had experience with their IGMAN line of .223 & 5.56? How come its cheaper? $350/case is a good deal for 5.56

their shipping is slow, youll be lucky if you have it NEXT friday

from their front page...

Due to the Free Shipping sale on the weekend of April 5-6th and the large number of orders placed during that time period, Freedom Munitions is experience some delays in shipping. As a result, orders are running between 5-7 days from the date of the order to ship. Please bear with us while our shipping department catches up.

I'm in no hurry.