Howard

FREE Shipping coupon Freedom Munitions

It said that before the sale too. I ordered some 3/8. It shipped 3/17 and I got it 3/25. And that was well before their sale.

I've ordered from them 4 times not counting this past Friday and the above order to arrival time has been pretty consistent. If you need it fast they are not your guys. If you want a quality product at a very fair price and can wait they are your guys. I can wait. 

I've ordered from them 4 times not counting this past Friday and the above order to arrival time has been pretty consistent. If you need it fast they are not your guys. If you want a quality product at a very fair price and can wait they are your guys. I can wait.

Not complaining. Just giving time frames to the new guys that have ordered

This ^^^

Sucks because I placed an order only days before getting the free shipping email, too. Next time I'm going to ask before placing my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone get a shipping notification yet?

I got notification last week that it would be delivered yesterday.  The next day I got some cryptic notification from UPS that they had a trailer problem and had to reschedule another trailer and I would get notification of an update.  I got that on Saturday and it is supposed to arrive today.  :)

I got notification last week that it would be delivered yesterday.  The next day I got some cryptic notification from UPS that they had a trailer problem and had to reschedule another trailer and I would get notification of an update.  I got that on Saturday and it is supposed to arrive today.  :)

did you order during the free shipping?

How is it that there is always a trailer delay with their orders?

Yes ordered during Free Shipping.  Just took my dog out and found that UPS did a dump and run even though I was home.  Never rang the doorbell but I just found three heavy boxes sitting outside by the garage :)

mine still says processing.

hope they didn't forget to update and it's on its way. would actually be nice if it were delayed until next week.

I think that mine said it was processing or something, then later UPS said they screwed up, delaying it, but I got it yesterday. I'm pretty happy, I measured the round with my calipers, and they seemed pretty consistent. (Though, truth be told, I'm never sure how it works with respect to Overall Length. I know it's supposed to be something like 2.260", but a lot of factory loads I've seen vary, sometimes being 2.220, or 2.240. Most of the rounds I checked form Freedom Munitions were around 2.240 IIRC).

Jty, I called right after placing the order and they confirmed they received it. Guess I was just later in the sale. It's all good because I'm still waiting for my rifle to arrive at my FFL anyway.

Sent from my LG G2 using tapatalk

Mine shipped (read: shipping label purchased to be picked up by UPS tomorrow) today and that's at 11 business days. I actually got the email that it shipped last Friday but with today's date, then it wasn't processed until 6pm... now 6 days to get here... ugh

I bought 9mm and 5.56

Sent from my LG G2 using tapatalk

*JUST* got the mail saying it shipped and with a tracking number.

I ordered on April 4th.

I got the "shipped" email on April 16th (only meaning they printed/purchased the shipping label).

It looks like the package actually left their location around the 17th, and it's traveled from from Washington to Illinois so far.

Scheduled delivery is the 24th.

I ordered on April 4th.

I got the "shipped" email on April 16th (only meaning they printed/purchased the shipping label).

It looks like the package actually left their location around the 17th, and it's traveled from from Washington to Illinois so far.

Scheduled delivery is the 24th.

Same status for mine