Boejoula

Shooting while moving?

Anyone know of any ranges in NJ/PA that will allow you to shoot while moving, or shoot at multiple targets? I would like to use my AR and be able to transition to a pistol. But I don't want to pay $1000 for a class everytime I want to do this.

Anyone know of any ranges in NJ/PA that will allow you to shoot while moving, or shoot at multiple targets? I would like to use my AR and be able to transition to a pistol. But I don't want to pay $1000 for a class everytime I want to do this.

Set up your own stages and be your own RO!  Even practice 3-Gun!  Old Bridge is the closest place to Edison.  Next Sunday is the Sign-Up and Safety Check at the Indoor Range on Maple Street.  Get there 15 minutes BEFORE 9:00 am since the parking lot fills up fast and they lock the door to start the program at 9:00 am SHARP!  Go to:   www.obrpc.org  and click on Membership INFO for full details.

Pistol and shotgun in the pit...just to be clear

Well that's pointless for me lol

Set up your own stages and be your own RO! Even practice 3-Gun! Old Bridge is the closest place to Edison. Next Sunday is the Sign-Up and Safety Check at the Indoor Range on Maple Street. Get there 15 minutes BEFORE 9:00 am since the parking lot fills up fast and they lock the door to start the program at 9:00 am SHARP! Go to: www.obrpc.org and click on Membership INFO for full details.

sounds great except my wallet isn't that heavy just yet

Pistol and shotgun in the pit...just to be clear

"The training area can easily facilitate pistol, pistol-caliber rifles and shotguns. For saftey reasons we ask that you not shoot rifle calibers (5.56, 7.62x39, .308, etc) as debris from the impact area has a tendancy to fly over to the shooting positions for the rifle range. Shotguns may only be shot towards the berm as we have no allowance for any type of arial shooting.

"The training area can easily facilitate pistol, pistol-caliber rifles and shotguns. For saftey reasons we ask that you not shoot rifle calibers (5.56, 7.62x39, .308, etc) as debris from the impact area has a tendancy to fly over to the shooting positions for the rifle range. Shotguns may only be shot towards the berm as we have no allowance for any type of arial shooting.

My statement was more to clarify that you can't use a rifle caliber in the pit, as the OP was asking.

What are the probationary members rules?

Don't shoot me.

Don't shoot my truck.

Don't shoot my kid.

Don't shoot yourself.

If you screw-up with ANY of the first three, feel free to void the fourth one, lol!

Seriously, just watch yer muzzle and obey the posted rules in every pit.  Target stands are placed AT THE BERMS!  Probies are given a copy of the club's Rules and Bylaws, so it's all there in black and white.

Have FUN and BE SAFE!

Don't shoot me.

Don't shoot my truck.

Don't shoot my kid.

Don't shoot yourself.

If you screw-up with ANY of the first three, feel free to void the fourth one, lol!

Seriously, just watch yer muzzle and obey the posted rules in every pit.  Target stands are placed AT THE BERMS!  Probies are given a copy of the club's Rules and Bylaws, so it's all there in black and white.

Have FUN and BE SAFE!

Thanks, i guess i'm going to have to open a savings account just to join this club lol

Thanks, i guess i'm going to have to open a savings account just to join this club lol

After you pay the Initiation Fee ($300, payable 1/2 down and 1/2 in 6 months), it's about a dollar a day.......

Figure-out what the extra gas, tolls, depreciation and what your time is worth to drive 3x-5x the distance, AND put-up with traffic on weekends in decent weather....  In reality--it's a NO BRAINER!

Show-up to any of the Leagues and simply pay the Non-Member rate to Run and Gun, shot clay birds outta the sky, play with Explosives (Black Powder League), ring some STEEL, etc., etc., and see if ya like it....then decide for yourself!

Dave

After you pay the Initiation Fee ($300, payable 1/2 down and 1/2 in 6 months), it's about a dollar a day.......

Figure-out what the extra gas, tolls, depreciation and what your time is worth to drive 3x-5x the distance, AND put-up with traffic on weekends in decent weather.... In reality--it's a NO BRAINER!

Show-up to any of the Leagues and simply pay the Non-Member rate to Run and Gun, shot clay birds outta the sky, play with Explosives (Black Powder League), ring some STEEL, etc., etc., and see if ya like it....then decide for yourself!

Dave

I've been putting off joinng there but once this membership at heritage is up it looks like I will have to