mb104

Lion X6 Semi-Automatic Shotgun - WOW!

I just got the Lion X6 shotgun, and all I can say is WOW.  I'd compare this in reliablity and functionality with the Belelli semi-auto shotgun but at a fraction of the cost.  Until I bought this, I've never heard of this brand.  It is made in Turkey, and they are new to me.  I found a few youtube video's for this gun  Here is one >>>>

I bought this from a guy in New Hope PA, (right across the river from me) and he has more of them to sell.  They are $400, and probably worth double that.  I don't want to sound like I'm a salesman, because I'm not, but if anyone wants one, I got it from General Defense Outfitters. This is a one-man operation, but he is the sole distributer for Lion in our area.  His number is 215-297-5444.  He's also an authorized sig dealer, and sigs are my friend.

lion_tactical_shotguns_home-defense-adva

Where is he in New Hope? His website does not list a physical address and his PO Box is a Lahaska post office. I just came from having lunch in New Hope.

OP, I assume you're in Lambertville - what do you think of Boan's Marine?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Where is he in New Hope? His website does not list a physical address and his PO Box is a Lahaska post office. I just came from having lunch in New Hope.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

6285 Greenhill Rd

Adios,

Pizza Bob

He's right across the street from Rice's Market.

I like Wayne Boan too...

Adios,

Pizza Bob

hes a private ffl accross the street from Rices Flea market

Thanks guys - so does he have regular hours and bricks & Mortar, or is he working out of his house/garage and you have to call to gain admittance.

og - coming to Starbucks again? mb - you're invited too, of course.

A good semi with target loads is like butter on the shoulder. I can do 4 rounds of trap on my Beretta and feel great the next day.

I'm not saying the Lion is a beretta but if it's a decent semi the recoil is awesome. I shot an 18" M2 with buckshot and it was butter

no..its a semi auto

Without looking it up evil feature on semi auto shotguns are pistol grip, folding or telescopic stock, and over 6 rd capacity and you're allowed one. That would make it legal in NJ if all it has is the pistol grip.

^^^THIS^^^^

Semi auto shotguns cannot have pistol grips, regardless of the other evil features

NJAC 13:54-1.2, para 2.iii says, semi-auto shotgun with at least TWO of the following is illegal:

1. folding or telescopic stock

2. pistol grip

3. fixed mag over 6 rds or

4. detachable magazine