Sign in to follow this  
NJDevil1044

Can Anyone Help Me Finish Up My Saiga .308 Conversion???

I'm located in Bordentown....Central NJ not far from Trenton, Right off the NJTP, I-295, Rt.130, and rt.206......Anyway.....I ordered and installed the deluxe Pistol Grip Mod Kit from Dinzag, and (I think) installed it correctly WITH the BHO device and all....the problem I'm having is with the Safety selector....I tried to grind the Original Saiga selector to fit the new FCG but total Fed it up....so now I ordered a new Bulgarian Straight up AK47 Safety Selector, which looks like it will clear the BHO better and be a better fit, but I think it still need some grinding, and I don't want to screw this one up to, so if anyone has converted the Saiga .308 before and could take a look, I'd be greatly appreciative.  I am a gunsmith in training with the AGI courses and if theirs anything I can help with in return I'll gladly do my best.  Or if you require payment, we can work something out, or work a barter out.  Its not much, probably take someone whose done it and knows what their doing 20 minutes, I just don't want to screw up another safety lever and set myself back another few weeks and another 20 dollars.  My cell if anyone can help and can text me, is 732-610-8546, if you wanna call, that fine, just text me first so I know whos calling when I call screen.  Thanks alot guys....(and girls)

-Clif

If you think you can help but need to see what I'm talking about I have pics of the original selector that I screwed up the grinding on, as well as the new selector that needs minor reshaping, just ask and I can email them.....the post won't let me upload them.