Sota

Added an HK45 to the collection today.

Congrats.

I'm jealous.

I want one of those. Just need the funds. Permit. And permission. Lol gf doesn't like me spending that much money.

Enjoy

some unsolicited advice... nip that sh*t in the butt NOW.

'Girlfriends' don't get to dictate what you can and can't spend money on.

Wives barely get to do so, especially if the rent is getting paid on time.

A wise man once told me "no amount of p*ssy is worth having your balls in a glass jar."

some unsolicited advice... nip that sh*t in the butt NOW.

'Girlfriends' don't get to dictate what you can and can't spend money on.

Wives barely get to do so, especially if the rent is getting paid on time.

A wise man once told me "no amount of p*ssy is worth having your balls in a glass jar."

This. Letting anyone tell you what you can spend your money on is pathetic.

Got that right.... Never a FTF, FTE or otherwise with factory or reloads... Now even my 1911s can't say that..Plus once you get the HK bug, you won't stop.... :)Here is my family. Same as my avatar but so you can see it... Click to open bigger... post-5135-0-53135900-1397222585_thumb.jpg   

Congrats! Dead on reliable. It eats, shoots and leaves. I love my 45c.

some unsolicited advice... nip that sh*t in the butt NOW.'Girlfriends' don't get to dictate what you can and can't spend money on.Wives barely get to do so, especially if the rent is getting paid on time.A wise man once told me "no amount of p*ssy is worth having your balls in a glass jar."

This. Letting anyone tell you what you can spend your money on is pathetic.

Unsolicited is correct.

There is one thing to be pussy whipped and there is another to be listening to advice. First her points are advice. I don't need to buy another $1000 pistol in the same year whether I want it or not.

Not listening to someone you love because you want to show you have balls is juvenile and sophmoric.

I am really only using the gf as an outside excuse for keeping my money. But I thought it would get a laugh and not this kind of reaction.

Dont fight over spending if youre sharing the same roof, just tell her its a fifty dollar gun and youre taking her out for lunch.

We don't fight. Just make sure that we can keep a roof.

The $50 bit would be nice if she didn't like firearms too and know exactly what they are and cost, lol.

I don't hide anything from my wife and discuss everything before hand and no probs.

Bottom lines:

- As long as the bills are paid.

And

- Want something real fast, sell something you don't need.

And

- Use credit cards only if you need to seal a good deal.

And

- Don't deplete our emergency funds.

At least they are some rules. But we never argue about money or what we want. Lying won't cut it because I don't lie and I expect the same respect in return.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Exactly! I would never lie to my wife and especially over a gun.

I trust my wife more than anyone. If your willing to lie over a gun, then you need to check your relationship with your wife.

Unsolicited is correct.

There is one thing to be pussy whipped and there is another to be listening to advice. First her points are advice. I don't need to buy another $1000 pistol in the same year whether I want it or not.

Not listening to someone you love because you want to show you have balls is juvenile and sophmoric.

I am really only using the gf as an outside excuse for keeping my money. But I thought it would get a laugh and not this kind of reaction.

So why come on here and post it they way you did? I think you were looking for a little attn. you're a grown man. If you want to buy something then go buy it. If not, then check the drama at your keyboard please.

it has some good company in the safe. the avatar might not show it, but that's a quartet of HKs(2x P30 and 2x P2000SK), and a Ruger SR22 (because HK doesn't make a .22LR handgun.)

Now the 30 day wait begins before I decide if I'm pulling the trigger on this USP Expert 9mm I found a couple weeks ago.

As for the commentary by some on my "advice"...

One thing I've learned over 13+ years of marriage (to the same woman) is, if she has you by the balls now to tell you what you can and cannot do with your money (or property) without a ring on her finger, imagine how controlling she'll be if you do hitch up to that wagon.

@Jag07,

Don't take it personally, dude.

Those guys are probably a little older than you, married and have seen guys who really do have to ask their wives permission for all kinds of stuff (buying something, hanging out with friends, what to wear, how many beers they can have, etc).

I'm 40 & have been married for over a decade. I agree with you, having a partner who gives sound advice is awesome.

That said, one of the best things my dad taught me was:

"never ask your wife/gf for permission to do anything. Not ever. And if you have to explain why you're doing something, explain it like you would to your kids, not your parents. She'll respect you more in the long run."

EDIT: I know you were just joking and that's not actually the case with you.

But it's still sound advice and worth keeping in mind. Especially in the highly woman-centred world we're living in.