mag1

WC SUPER

Thats fracking beautiful ---  38 super?

Mag1 -- do you shoot these or just collect them?  Everything in the pictures is always so clean...

Out of all the ones I currently own, I do shoot them.

Not alot, but I do. Such a pleasure to shoot. 

At first I was scared to, figure that one out???

Prob cause I thought I would  lose too much money on them if I wanted to sell them. But to find out after a bunch of sales that I dreaded, it really doesnt matter that much with these 1911s. You get most of  your money back.

Thanks for the comment also.

The only one I havent shot is the Heirloom Colt.

first off..  wow..  sweet looking gun...

but the question i have is, why did you change out the grips?  i kinda liked the ones it came with better..  (personal preference only)..  just curious why you yourself changed them..  asthetics?  better grip?  

first off..  wow..  sweet looking gun...

but the question i have is, why did you change out the grips?  i kinda liked the ones it came with better..  (personal preference only)..  just curious why you yourself changed them..  asthetics?  better grip?  

On some of my 1911s I like custom grips, being either some sort of ivory or exotic wood. Just personal preference and they def do not give a better grip.

They just make the 1911 "pop". I call them presentation grips. Something to do when you get bored. Change the grips, and it looks like you have a different gun. Funny thing is a set of $300 grips on a 1K 1911 will make that 1911 look like a $3k gun. Just personal opinion. 

I do like the G-mascus grips that I ordered with them. Funny think is at the time, these were the only grips that had a flat bottom. I do not like grips that show the MSH pin, again personal preference. 

I just ordered a  pair of Harrison carry groove grips for my EB which is going to be presentation stainless. I really like the looks of the Harrison grips on a stainless 1911.

Here are the harrison ones

https://shop.harrisoncustom.com/hd-303-ts-carry-groove-grips-square-bottom

Here is one of my buddys EB with VZ's CF grips. These grips are not expensive, but makes his 1911 look sharp. Def good choice for  a stainless 1911

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=401987

Thanks guys. I know these are not cheap 1911s, but they are definitely number one in semi-customs. Internals, tooling, finish, and customer service to name a few of the reasons.

I have sent a bunch of 1911s (WC, EB, & NHC) out to 3 different gunsmiths, and not just any gunsmith. Do'nt want to name any names.

I sent my guns not for any problems that I noticed, but for upgrades (fluting, magwells, checkering, etc..)

Each gunsmith bragged about the quality of that WC puts into their guns. That means alot to me.

I will not lie, I can not tell any difference in accuracy between a CQB, Costa Recon, Supergrade, or Kobra. As for reliability, who knows, but I bet they are very close.

Again, thanks for all the comments. You guys Rock