BackwoodsCustomCoatings

Who is interested in Cerakote work?

we are waiting to hear back from Maks.. he has made every effort to pay his way to be one.. but we need Maks to make it happen..

Im in the same boat. Tried to become one, got a yes from him and said he would get back to me asap, then nada. Followed up multiple times but never got a response.

I have checked with a few cerakote people in the area, and they all outsource any type of gun smithing....... Do you take off night sites and reinstall them after cerakoting?

What do you charge for just a slide?

I have checked with a few cerakote people in the area, and they all outsource any type of gun smithing....... Do you take off night sites and reinstall them after cerakoting?

What do you charge for just a slide?

Yes I remove all sights and parts before coating. A slide is $90 for a single color

Just wondering, I've seen some of your work, and it looks sweet. But what is cerakote for, just looking cool, or does it offer other advantages?

Either way, I've seen some of his work on fb, stuff looks pretty sweet, if I had cash I'd totally get it done for looks alone!

[qualname=Kaiser" post="872638" timestamp="1398876694]

Just wondering, I've seen some of your work, and it looks sweet. But what is cerakote for, just looking cool, or does it offer other advantages?

Either way, I've seen some of his work on fb, stuff looks pretty sweet, if I had cash I'd totally get it done for looks alone!

Thanks man. It definitely adds a custom/cool factor to your stuff. But it also protects against scratches and corrosion. Many manufacturers are now sending out stuff Cerakoted from the factory. It also adds to lubrication of a firearm. Cerakote can be applied to anything including exhaust and engine parts along with wheels and brake calipers. It really is good stuff

Thanks man. It definitely adds a custom/cool factor to your stuff. But it also protects against scratches and corrosion. Many manufacturers are now sending out stuff Cerakoted from the factory. It also adds to lubrication of a firearm. Cerakote can be applied to anything including exhaust and engine parts along with wheels and brake calipers. It really is good stuff