big five

Gssf question

I am trying to make sense of your question. I think you are asking does it make sense to buy a Glock without joining GSSF? Sure it does if you aren't going to shoot their matches.

If you do join GSSF for two years you will get a coupon for a Blue Label pistol.  I don't know the prices but it could save you some money. I am a member of GSSF and shot the match at CJ in a few different divisions, you will also get a magazine. If you shoot the matches you get a chance to win different prizes in their raffles.

I hope I answered what you wanted if not edit your question to make sense!!

So I plan to buy a glock. Does does it make to buy a glock with out getting a GSSF member. A glock 19 would be 425+60

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Ill try and give my input with how I deciphered the question....

I am a gssf member and signed up for 3 years ($80). I bought a gen 4 g19 with night sights, which would normally be $600+ fees the first year with a coupon, for $500 out the door. So right there I saved my membership fee. now I can purchase 2 more (once a year) at similar savings. So its a win win in my book. Plus I can shoot matches and possibly win free stuff when I feel confident enough to shoot these matches. If your a glock fan and see your self buying one a year than its a win win in my opinion.

Also, Lawmens supply has 22 and 23 police trade ins, gen 3, for $295 plus fees right now....

it's $60 just to join the gssf.

the gun is 425 + 15 nics + tax. So your $460 out the door on the gun and $520 if you include the gssf membership.

Plus the discount the following year on another glock. Can't just factor in the cost of one gun, unless that's all they plan on buying.

Sent from my Venue 8 Pro 5830 using Tapatalk

Plus the discount the following year on another glock. Can't just factor in the cost of one gun, unless that's all they plan on buying.

Sent from my Venue 8 Pro 5830 using Tapatalk

You only get one coupon to use so I think it's one Glock every two years. Could be wrong but I only get one coupon to use.

Joining with a 2 year membership should get you a coupon to use now. You'll get another when you renew for $25 at the end of your current membership. I have seen the price savings of about $100 off and on the full size models you should get an extra magazine... 3 with the blue label models instead of 2.