gunforhire

New Woodland Park Range Video. Have a look.

Hey, that was a little of the old bait and switch. When I opened the thread I was greeted by an image of two good looking women and a revolver - wow, I thought, it just doesn't get any better than this, women and revolvers. Ha! They didn't appear anywhere in the finished product - what gives?

All kidding aside, Anthony, that is a very nice facility and I wish you all the luck in the world with it.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Awesome video Anthony! Your range is by far the best one I've seen and been to in NJ. Other ranges will try to follow suit but yours will always stand out due to the warm environment and excellent customer service you invoke.

Ever thought about offering gunsmithing services?

Anthony, 

First of all, excellent range, quality presentation. You have done exceptional job in making GFH range an inviting place for family with cafeteria, lounge among many other features including bullet proof partitions between ports. 

It is not a criticism but more of an opinion in general that other than two hispanic mother/daughter, I didn't see much diversity in presentation to make it more inviting to other successful minorities (i..e asians, indians). These growing immigrants are significant and very productive part of our state and they are interested and fascinated about the shooting sport but are quite intimidated. 

The reason I mentioned this is because their background is from countries with total ban on carrying firearms where only powerful and corrupt people have access to guns. That taboo and fear is never alleviated due to the continuous anti-gun propaganda and  lack of involvement by businesses in promoting this sport to them.

What surprises me more is that these successful minorities are single largest richest household across all counties in our state, with least criminal background, and probably the highest ratio of burglary/robbery committed against them. They should be the most appealing demographic to advertise towards. 

I wish you more and more success, and look forward to visit GFH soon.

I actually visited the range on Wednesday. I brought a 20 year old friend, had no issue because of his age. I was able to teach him how to shoot. Very friendly staff.

An hour of range time for 2 people, rental of a beretta px4, 200 rounds of 9mm, eye and ear rental, and 6 targets came to about $130.

I actually had a jam. I was not familiar with the gun, so I called a rso for help. I usually shoot a glock, so I've never experienced a jam. He showed me how to safely fix it.

I would highly recommend this range. And even if you already have a home range, you should mail Antony a check for being awesome.

I really believe you are doing New Jersey a great service by having such a beautiful, top of the line, safe range. Thank you!

Anthony, 

First of all, excellent range, quality presentation. You have done exceptional job in making GFH range an inviting place for family with cafeteria, lounge among many other features including bullet proof partitions between ports. 

It is not a criticism but more of an opinion in general that other than two hispanic mother/daughter, I didn't see much diversity in presentation to make it more inviting to other successful minorities (i..e asians, indians). These growing immigrants are significant and very productive part of our state and they are interested and fascinated about the shooting sport but are quite intimidated. 

The reason I mentioned this is because their background is from countries with total ban on carrying firearms where only powerful and corrupt people have access to guns. That taboo and fear is never alleviated due to the continuous anti-gun propaganda and  lack of involvement by businesses in promoting this sport to them.

What surprises me more is that these successful minorities are single largest richest household across all counties in our state, with least criminal background, and probably the highest ratio of burglary/robbery committed against them. They should be the most appealing demographic to advertise towards. 

I wish you more and more success, and look forward to visit GFH soon.

I love and welcome to input! Next video will focus on this angles as well.

Thank You

Ant