MidwestPX

EOTech Group Buy Part Deaux?

I can honor the pricing from the now-defunct EOTech group buy thread on two models, the EXPS2-0 and EXPS2-2.  $450 plus $8 shipping.  Mounts and magnifiers are not available.  Originally, eight optics were supposed to be delivered.  I can make up to 12 available in total.  Once 12 units are ordered or interest is gone, the deal ends.  This wouldn't be a true group buy in that I will order optics and ship them as people contact me to order.  I do not stock EOTechs or optics in general nor do I stand to make a substantial amount of money on this.  Truth be told, after transaction fees and time invested, I'll make enough to buy lunch a couple days but I'm not wanting to make big money on this.  I'm offering this because this forum has been very good to PX and I'd like to return the favor by making good on what was supposed to be one member helping others out with a good deal on a nice optic.  Details:

Models offered: EOTech EXPS2-0 or EXPS2-2

Units available: 12 (this will be updated as optics are ordered)

Pricing: $450 per optic, $8 shipping (signature will be required on delivery)

Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover

How to order: Call me at 815.246.2715 (8-5 CST M-F.  If ordered outside of these hours, PM me your phone number and I'll call you).  If you want to order other stuff with your optic, just let me know when you're ordering.  If you order $150 worth of other stuff that is normally stocked (and in stock), I'll waive the $8 shipping charge the same as I waive shipping on regular orders placed through the webstore.

Delivery: Once the buyer calls in their order, I will order your optic.  It takes two to three business days from the time I order it to my having it to send it on to you.  Tracking information will be provided when your label is created.  Again, signature will be required on delivery.  I will only ship optics to the billing address.

If you see an 815 area code pop up on your caller ID, that's me so please pick up and don't send me to VM!   :rofl:

Any questions, please post as I'm sure someone else will be wondering the same.

It was brought up that the original offer was for EXPS optics, not the XPS optics that I originally offered. Looking at what's immediately available, I can offer the 2-0 and 2-2 optics for the same price but not the 2-1 as it isn't readily available. I'll amend my first post next.

It was brought up that the original offer was for EXPS optics, not the XPS optics that I originally offered. Looking at what's immediately available, I can offer the 2-0 and 2-2 optics for the same price but not the 2-1 as it isn't readily available. I'll amend my first post next.

I'll have to look it up to figure out the difference