ADK1113

Shore Shot experience

I heard the range caught fire today?

It was confirmed by one of their employees on Facebook.

It's seems as if one of the motors caught fire

Went today with a buddy of mine. Apparently you are not allowed to bring your own ammo if your renting one of their guns...that was new news to me. Between getting a lane, 50 rounds, targets, and a rental, I went for $80. I guess it`s not terrible. The one thing I have to say is that they should really clean their guns a bit more often. I rented a Glock 19 and I had a few issues, maybe the dirty gun or the ammo. But I had one fail to fire, two stove pipes, two or three fail to eject, and one round that was struck but didn`t go off. (could have been the ammunition they gave me (Fiocchi 115 Grain), but wasn`t sure since the build up of carbon in the gun).

Small edit: Didn`t realize I spelt the name of the ammo wrong, my bad.

Went today with a buddy of mine. Apparently you are not allowed to bring your own ammo if your renting one of their guns...that was new news to me. Between getting a lane, 50 rounds, targets, and a rental, I went for $80. I guess it`s not terrible. The one thing I have to say is that they should really clean their guns a bit more often. I rented a Glock 19 and I had a few issues, maybe the dirty gun or the ammo. But I had one fail to fire, two stove pipes, two or three fail to eject, and one round that was struck but didn`t go off. (could have been the ammunition they gave me (Ficcochi 115 Grain), but wasn`t sure since the build up of carbon in the gun).

That ha always been the case with rentals you need to use there ammo. I think you can change guns in the same caliber without a new rental fee (someone else can chime but I think that's the case). So you could have taken the dirty Glock and gotten something else

As Mikey said, that's been the rule for rented guns for a while...  They cant risk reloads being run through rentals.  As for the issues, im guessing that had more to do with the gun being dirty than the ammo.  I have shot Fiocchi 115gr a bit and never had an issue with it in a properly working gun.

As Mikey said, that's been the rule for rented guns for a while...  They cant risk reloads being run through rentals.  As for the issues, im guessing that had more to do with the gun being dirty than the ammo.  I have shot Fiocchi 115gr a bit and never had an issue with it in a properly working gun.

I was thinking it was more of the gun as well. I asked my dad about the ammo I was using, and he said that it was pretty good.

H M Murdock,

I've been going to S.S. since they have opened and I have worked there for about 14 years, mostinly as an RO, and I can't say that I have seen hundreds

of guns sweeps. I think you should reconsired your statement.

PEACE,

Scig

H M Murdock,

I've been going to S.S. since they have opened and I have worked there for about 14 years, mostinly as an RO, and I can't say that I have seen hundreds

of guns sweeps. I think you should reconsired your statement.

PEACE,

Scig

That's because it never happens on your watch Phil. :)