monmouth

Shooting long range or want to join a fellow shooter?

I belong to cjrpc which is a 300 meter baby range, but it is a great range. I can bring two experienced guests at a time and let's ring some steel. I try to shoot at cjrpc once a week and prefer a Sunday afternoon or 4pm'ish on Thursday. If you're already a member, great, lets pick a time and shoot.

If there's serious interest after shooting at cjrpc and want to record more data, I'm a member at new holland . That ranges out to 600yards and they said they will bump it out to 800 yards next year. I can use club steel at every 100 yards and set up more steel every 25 & 50 yards to help you guys build a nice dope card. I'm allowed to bring 3 guests per visit and contribute $5 per guest to the club.

It would be cool for us to experience different platforms and optics first hand.

I'd be very interested in this, specifically on Thursdays. Do you have a chrono as well? I will need a good dope card once I finalize my .338wm loads.

No chrono yet, last piece of gear I don't have but need.

Can't shoot my big $$$$ plates with that caliber, lol. You get the 10" which should be a breeze out to 600 yards at new holland. Lets do this.

No chrono yet, last piece of gear I don't have but need.

Can't shoot my big $$$$ plates with that caliber, lol. You get the 10" which should be a breeze out to 600 yards at new holland. Lets do this.

I have 3", 6" and 8" round plates I can bring with as well :)

I'll send a PM.

I didn't know New Holland range was that big.  My brother in law lives out in Ephrata.  I have membership to Penn Dutch Sportsmen which is interestingly right next door (1.9 miles away, just shy of the capabilities of a .338 Lapua).  They only have a 400 yard range.

I'll be heading out there this weekend.

Where is CJRPC? I'd be interested in going, if for nothing else, than to maybe learn some techniques from shooters better than myself, and to sight in my AR's Iron sights. I'd love to learn distance shooting, and have a few scopes, but don't know much about mounting, distance shooting, or any of that stuff really.

Unfortunately, im not a member of CJRP either, but im in too.

If we do Range 14, i can guest in 3 others, so if we had 3-4 R14 members, then that should cover a group.

Ill bring a MK12 copy AR 15 and a custom 6.5 CM defiance/bartlein bolt gun. All are welcome to take a few shots with it.

Eric