Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

Alien Gear Holsters

Not sure if I should chat about this here or put it under hot deals because it warrants both.

I ordered an Alien Gear IWB Holster for my HK P30S 9mm and this thing is sweet. (1st iwb of this type I ever purchased)...

Don't even know it's there because it molds right to you like an old baseball mit. I know there are similar holsters out there that are not cheap. In their FAQ, one of the questions was 'How come your holsters are so cheap' and their answer/rebuttal was, 'How come everyone else's are so expensive'?

I honestly don't know how they make a profit, but I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering a few more.

It comes in it's own static type bag, instructions, an allen wrench, extra screws, bushings, studs and grommets, decal, etc.

They also have a fantastic warranty and trade in program.

Check their site out.

www.aliengearholsters.com

You really can't beat it for the price! :)

post-5135-140026120643_thumb.jpg

post-5135-140026122361_thumb.jpg

post-5135-140026123668_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

+1 for Alien Gear. I own several Crossbreeds and like them, but was looking for a less expensive alternative when I bought my last handgun.

AG's quality is as good as (or better then) CB. The shell is thicker, retention is adjustable without  having to futz around with a heat gun and the AG's leather backing come standard with the "combat cut" that CB charges extra for. My wait time was (order date to ship date) a little over a month, not that different from CB's turn around time.