Sign in to follow this  
Meissama

Wait time for FID in Mullica Twp.

Took me approximately 22 days of waiting for my FID and P2P to arrive at my station. Mullica is a smaller township with a lot of hunting and such so I assume that's why there was a speedier resolution to my FID. If you live in Mullica Twp. and want an FID, they definitely are some of the nicer officers and personnel in the area i've dealt with. 

Took me approximately 22 days of waiting for my FID and P2P to arrive at my station. Mullica is a smaller township with a lot of hunting and such so I assume that's why there was a speedier resolution to my FID. If you live in Mullica Twp. and want an FID, they definitely are some of the nicer officers and personnel in the area i've dealt with. 

Same thing in my township (Twp. of Independence, Warren County)... Not sure about how many hunters, but the PD and staff are the best. Same wait time for my initial FID and P2Ps.  Even less time (16 days) for and additional 2 P2Ps. 

Agreed Mullica twp is awesome when it comes to permits. Every time I go in for more the lady is always helpful and usually asks what I plan to buy this time.