big five

Any one a member at fort dix

12. No targets or persons on the berm, NO EXCEPTIONS!

13. No targets should exceed more than five feet in height.

14. Paper targets, plastic jugs, tin cans, plywood targets (no more than 1/8 of an inch thick), and clay targets, are acceptable targets. Above ground targets must be a minimum of 15 yards and all ground targets 25 yards.

15.Glass bottles, bowling pins, plywood (more than 1/8 of an inch thick), batteries, produce of any kind, sports balls including but not limited to, golf balls, baseball, softball, tennis balls, stuffed animals, manikins heads or bodies, archery 3 d targets, toys, electronics, solid wood, and books are NOT permitted to be shot on Range 14.

16. ALL metal targets must be inspected by Range 14 staff, and be a minimum of 200 yards, upon approval.

Im pretty sure they will frown upon that.

Hanging or ground target like soup cans (empty), soda can (full) and gallon milk container (filled with water)  are OK to shoot at and fun. I was shooting at 12 oz full soda cans last time I was there.  

whats the wait time like now? I used to be a member before the facelift and sometimes you would be waiting around forever before you could shoot. I get the mil discount so I may join up in anticipation of building a precision rifle.

whats the wait time like now? I used to be a member before the facelift and sometimes you would be waiting around forever before you could shoot. I get the mil discount so I may join up in anticipation of building a precision rifle.

30 min - 1hr wait