Golf battery

Weather tech mats

Installed a set in my pickup last year. I was expecting them to be a little thicker, time will tell if that will be a problem or not. So far my only regret is not getting them sooner. They make a world of difference keeping the interior cleaner and drier when I'm plowing, really no comparison to others, the high sides are the key.

I've got some. My biggest gripe is that they don't have every product for every car and don't have pictures of all their product line. Turned out for my car they were pretty much just normal mats with a big price tag. They wore better than oem all weather mats, so turned out to be slightly cheaper in the long run, but not by much.

Reviving the old thread. Are we talking about the WeatherTech Floor Liners? Those are awesome and they ride nice and high to catch all the water or snow.

https://www.weathertech.com/floorliner-digitalfit/

I happen to have a used BLK set for a 2009 VW Jetta Sportswagen for sale. Front and Rears and the OEM mat for the hatch. All for $130.00 OBO. I sold the car but the mats are still in great condition. 

I will post on the for sale forum too...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CMJeepster said:

Good for him. Many of these vets are unspoken heroes!

...."So MacNeil took Scout to the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, where the team put him through chemotherapy and radiation to attack his tumor.

Now, that tumor is almost gone.

MacNeil was so happy about the result, he wanted to let everyone know — and raise awareness about cancer in dogs.

I lost my last pup to cancer at 10 years old, came totally out of the blue and was too far along to treat. Cancer is the number one killer for dogs, I hope these vets get a lot of support.

12 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Best commercial of the game! 

I'm really hoping they get a lot of donations, here's a followup NBC news video why he did it. really explains WHY this is so important, and how it relates to humans. This was a great idea by MacNeil.

Have set in my GMC 2500 and purchased set for my cj7 the cj7 mat has large treading and my heel gets caught in it on gas pedal foot jamming it up and I have to pick my foot up to release it, I am going to silicone that portion flat.  other than that great matts